Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Your H1Z1 Wishlist?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by The Professor, Apr 12, 2014.

1. xzanidu74

xzanidu74 New Member

more server stability.
    less cock ups on patch days.
    a map extension getting bored now running in and out of same places constantly.
    more transport options ie quad motorbike mpv .

And for anyone who says less hackers ( DREAM ON ) Game is client side we will always have them learnt to live with it or play a server side run game with a very polished anti cheat.

2. lskyus

lskyus Experienced Ranger

Vehicles need different rules on pve servers... Hoarding, exploiting these is a major issue.

3. Crowley

Crowley New Member

1. Bigger map with more unique buildings. (Example: Post office, Government Bunker, and maybe a Tower Ranger Station)
    2. Event Zombies with low chance drops. (Example: Low spawn rate of a zombie wearing a policeman's uniform, said zombie also has a even lower chance of dropping his uniform as a perma account loot.)
    3. More varieties of wildlife.
    4. Female Zombies

4. Angus

Angus New Member

I need to know when H1Z1 is going to be released on the PS4?

5. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

It's not even full release on pc yet so if I were I would brace myself for something like 2017-18.

6. oldsoldier

oldsoldier New Member

Be able to skin killed animals, bears being prized skin, to make clothes, packs and other gear. Sleeping kit that is mobile (bivy bag/sleeping bag). Bigger map. A way to mark stashes on map, you die, map is gone to victor. Trip wire that is non leathal it would make sound or flare go off. A few more gun options but rpg,law rocket,smaw or somthing to take out vehicles....maybe a spike strip. Military character/gear, make load out according to need, pack space= gear, mag pouches=ammo so many mag pouches only so much ammo can be carried same with pack. Belt items like ifak should be hot key item that is very quick to access. If it is your pack it would take long to get to.

7. libgabry

libgabry Banned

make servers private, rent them out, let the admins deal with the hackers, cause you guys cant.

this is the most simple step you should take before anything, hackers are ruining this game..

BUT, WHAT DO I KONW.. ALL THIS COMPANY WANTS IS YOUR MONEYYYYYYYYY

8. Corizz

Corizz Member

all any gaming company wants is your money!

All i want is more points of interest, a reason to go into this area, or a reason to go into that area. As of right now there is no reason to ever go somewhere other then the Dam/Police station. Make more police sub stations in the other 2 towns, make every town only spawn a item in that part of the map. Make super rare items in certain parts of the map so people have to actually want to go there.

I would also love to see a bigger map, but for now, with so much dead space on the map, fill it up with bigger cities, or even another one.