Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Yumiko leaving with Eugene

Discussion in 'Episode 1014 - Look at the Flowers' started by Miamicuse, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Is this believable?

She was tight with her group right? Or they fell apart?

I am not sure why she would head out with Eugene, to look for whatever, when they don't even know if Connie is alive? Shouldn't she at least wait till she hears from Daryl, or lead another group to find Connie?

I find her just leaving her group like this unconvincing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Absolutely unconvincing. The whole situation with people leaving and who is leaving, and how Connie is not mentioned, never mind actively searched for. A few balls dropped here, very uncharacteristically for Angela Kang.

3. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

In the comic both Magna and Yumiko went on the trip (along with Siddiq) and that is officially when we found out that those two were lovers (lol all of a sudden there was a panel of Yumiko on top of Magna with both being undressed when the group had decided to camp for the night.

Again not sure why they decided to switch it up as the comic version made a whole lot more sense than what they are doing in the show. I feel like once you get away from dialogue sequences and have to focus more on the cohesion of the overall story some of Kang's faults as a storyteller start to become apparent.

4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I bet Yumiko going along must serve a purpose. It could be for a bigger purpose of story development or it could just be a tiny reason to have someone to be killed off (and so Yumiko is chosen as a red shirt). This could be either on the journey or when they meet Stephanie. We should find out soon.

5. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I bet you it doesn't go any deeper than them simply wanting to be slightly different than the comic.