Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Zaroyl

Discussion in 'Episode 1001 - Lines We Cross' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Yes, I don't think either one is really to blame. The relationship just came apart after Henry's death. It happens to people sometimes when a child dies. And Carol also previously lost Sophia and there was the tragedy with Lizzie. It's a testament to her own strength that she's gotten to this point with her sanity intact. Ezekiel hasn't faced the same sort of trauma as Carol so it's more difficult for her to relate to him now. She's drawn to Daryl because he's broken too.

• Like Like x 4
  2. calliope

calliope Active Member

Umm...Dwight shot her through the eye with a crossbow bolt?

Kidding aside, I don't disagree. Grief can tear the strongest relationships apart, and although I think what Zeke and Carol had was good for them both, it wasn't strong enough to withstand Henry's death, especially with an undercurrent of blame and guilt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1