Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Zeke's Cancer

Discussion in 'Episode 1005 - What It Always Is' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I didn't see that coming. Wonder how it will play out? Will he die of cancer? Sacrifice himself in some heroic way, knowing he doesn't have much time anyway??

OR.....DUN DUN DUN....

Will they have

• Like Like x 1
  2. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Don't give a shit. His character is tired as far as I'm concerned.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. blundig

blundig Member

So happy that self-romanticizing buffoon is on the way out, albeit with a number of ponderous soliloquies along the way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Well, I for one will miss Zeke if he ends up dying. He grew on me. His king persona, his romanticizing, his making Carol happy during the time they had together. I’m not hopeful he’ll survive cancer in this world so should it come to that, I hope whatever happens will be worthy of his character.

Oh, and I do not want to see how Zeke’s death will effect Jerry. Nope.

#4 purriwinkle, Nov 4, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

I think the charcter has become interesting and nicely layered over the years.
    A man capable of real highs, like inspirational-leader highs, and he loves people so damn hard. Then come the worst pits of depression when the shit hits the fan. We have seen him go through this twice. I think there's not much new this character could show us. Were he to live, he'd be bound to go through the same old cycles of highs and lows and stay essentially the same guy we met at the beginning. A solid, good man with a big heart, dedicated to pure ideals, with a love for the theatrical. He had no real character development, simply because he didn't need one. And now his story feels told. I expect one more massively heroic act from him before he dies. He's never been one of my top faves, yet he has already made me shed a few tears this season. I think, his death will be like Shiva's. Even those who didn't get the tiger, will feel that loss more than they thought they would. It will be an end of an era.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I wonder if this is somehow setting up the exit for Michonne?

Could it be that whoever we heard on the radio last season is from a community with the resources to treat Zeke? And that is why Michonne leaves - to bring Zeke to this community. Her intent is to return to ASZ and that is why she leaves without Judith and RJ

Then something happens upon reaching the community. Does she somehow hear of Rick's survival? And thus begins her journey to find him

Hey, I have been trying to come up with a scenario in which Michonne leaves without Judith and RJ and this one is just as plausible as the next one :D:p:cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

So this is part of the reason he wanted to jump off when Michonne spotted him. Strange he didn't open to Michonne about that.

For some reason I see him dying on some sort of suicidal mission to save Carol...just a hunch total speculation.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

oh zeke, your character has become more likeable and relateable and they are taking you away.

i think he will become closer to michonne as his condition progresses and his demise will hit her so hard that she will revert back to her previous depression. as for zeke, i think he will opt for a dramatic exit rather than wasting away in pain

• Like Like x 1