Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Zombie lady that Rick killed

Discussion in 'Episode 305 - Say The Word' started by undeadchick, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Rick was never told where Lori died in the prison, he just grabbed an axe and ran into the prison.

2. undeadchick

undeadchick Member

Well then I don't think the entire thing was a hallucination. Maybe Rick saw Lori's boots and the blood in the boiler room and imagined the rest. I think we can all agree that there seem to be a few inconsistencies and uncertainty about what really happened to Lori. Or carol for that matter. It's frustrating but TWD writers are not the type to dangle a carrot for no reason. Nor do I think they're going to leave all this to viewer interpretation. We will get our answers. We just might have to wait a while. :/

3. mermaidgirl

mermaidgirl Member

I think we are reading way past what is actually going on. The writers/directors/producers had to do something with Lori. Do we want to see someone try to get her body in a situation where they could carry her out and bury her? Just like we didn't need to see Carl putting his mother down, we don't need to see someone struggling to get her back together enough to be carried out. As sort of undignified and disgusting as it was, having that walker eat her was sort of a way of dealing with her body. And THAT fact sinking in (that one of those disgusting walkers had taken away his chance to say goodbye to his wife) was what sent Rick over the edge and caused the 'phone' to start ringing. To me, that feels much more authentic. There is no point in watching Talking Dead if all they are going to do is feed us a steady stream of misinformation. Last week they said she was dead. This week they said that nasty walker ate her. I'm going to believe them.

4. VampyreCookie

VampyreCookie New Member

Yes, that is what I was thinking too. Either Lori dragged herself across the floor or someone else did. The bullet that Rick found in the floor had no blood on it and there was not any blood on the floor where the bullet was found as far as I can tell. I didn't think the zombies ate things that had been dead for a while....I actually thought Rick was going to cut that zombie open and we would see Lori's hand with the wedding ring on it....

5. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

As far as I am concerned, this is by far the stupidest thing they have done on the show. This is why:

A) not once have we seen walkers drag anything anywhere

B) not once have we seen a walker become so stuffed it couldn't move

C)not once have we seen a single walker devour an entire person, bones, I mean, would it have been much more bloated????

Maybe I am wrong on this, but if this is the case and that is what Nicotero really said they intended for it to look like that, then where the is this show really going? Kind of fishy if you want my opinion.

6. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

why does it only have to be that zombie. there could have been more that moved on.

7. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Most of you people are just grasping at things that aren't there Lori is dead and gone. There's nothing more to it.

8. RDZ

RDZ Member

Exactly. Now, some are using "hallucinations" or imagining things to make situations more convoluted or to make hair-brained ideas seem possible.

Lori is dead and gone, the writers/directors/producers aren't trying to trick you.

9. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

lol we have taken sides!

1. People that says she is gone
    2. People that think this is too fishy

Rick finds a bullet, a knife...but doesn't see any clothes? All they had to do is show some clothes...she was half naked when she died.

10. page

page Well-Known Member

Zombie ate her clothes. They're high in fibre.

11. OFC. Friendly

OFC. Friendly Member

C) how much time did it (one) have to eat her.... An hour tops? Pretty fast if you Ask me....

12. yangxai

yangxai Member

grasping at straws? i don't know about that. Its perfectly reasonable to suspect something fishy is going on when you try to imply that a zombie dragged their meal away. Have we ever seen this happen before and what would be the explanation of it? If were really going to say the zombie dragged her body away, there's got to be a reason why. So far no one has come up with a real good explanation, they just want to gloss over the fact and hope that others gloss over it too. One or two inconsistencies are OK but when there are so many, it tells me the writers are pulling a fast one on us and have something big in store.

13. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think there is more to it. the idea of lori still being alive is ridiculous though.

14. yangxai

yangxai Member

I don't see it as ridiculous, remember we still have Carol that is still missing. Carol is also the only person there who has performed and sewn up a C-section. Also Carol is not that physically strong, to get Lori out of there she would have to drag her away, thus explaining the drag marks.

15. Gards

Gards New Member

This is the first episode that had me thinking "erm"

Who was that fat man/pregnant woman? Pure speculation it seems on here, understandably. I never thought it was Lori, I thought it was a pregnant random zombie and Rick killed the baby inside? Then I thought oh, maybe it's Carol, Darryl's girl, if that's her name.

Then the phone rang, not mine Rick's ;)

16. Benzel

Benzel Member

He went in there and found Lori's clothes on the floor!!

17. RDZ

RDZ Member

Clothes don't prove anything, they could have shown all of her clothes in a pile, most of you would still doubt it. They could have shown the lower half of her body and many of you would have said "yeah, but remember bicycle girl".

The bonus segment of Talking Dead gave another confirmation of Lori's death, there was a scene with Beth and Carl "where Carl was talking about the fact that he had to kill his mom" and wondered where she was now (around 4:45). The scene was cut though due to time, etc.

Rich

18. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Lol yeah, but hey it's stuff like this that makes the discussion way better.

Well all I wanted to see was a body to confirm the death...but they conveniently had a walker eat the entire body. Lol.

That skull, hip bone, and femur must have been task. There isn't enough room in body or stomach to fit an entire adult body...strange scenes.

19. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

maybe walker spit is acid?:zombies_rolleyes: or it's just rick missing it in his current state.

20. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

I don't it's very plausible to think Lori's still alive... that's a hell of a lot of blood loss. I'm just wondering how that zombie ate her skeleton, and why it suddenly felt the urge to drag her body around.