Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Zombie lady that Rick killed

Discussion in 'Episode 305 - Say The Word' started by undeadchick, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Carlos1014

Carlos1014 New Member

They gave the actor a "death dinner" which they do whenever they kill someone off. She's gone, Carol didn't save her.

2. Komodia

Komodia Member

Maybe he wasn't dragging the body on purpose but the body was automatically getting dragged with his movements of eating since he was eating the whole body. Start to eat a part and then pull more towards him to eat and so on until he eventually had dragged body.

3. undeadchick

undeadchick Member

Yeah bud I said the same thing two posts after the one you're responding to. That maybe he saw the blood and boots and imagined the rest. But there were people suggesting that EVERYTHING-including the blood and Lori's clothes- were hallucinations. To me that only seems plausible if Rick knew Lori gave birth/died in that room before he went in there.

#83 undeadchick, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  4. theNextmrsGrimes

theNextmrsGrimes Active Member

I was thinking that the zombie WAS Lori, and in Rick's state of mind he saw Lori as a zombie. Maybe she tried to crawl away and stopped - the blood trail end about 1/2 way down the hallway - and then , she got tired and went to sit by the wall. That would explain the swollen belly.

5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I believe the walker ate only the brains, blood, skull fragments and hair that were lost from the exit wound; exit wounds, especially from head shoots, are bloody and messy.

My first thought when Rick took out the knife and began stabbing the walker's stomach was regret over his earlier insistence that Lori keep the baby, even though it was likely the baby wasn't his.

Remember that Rick's mind has temporarily snapped. We're seeing things through the eyes of a madman.

6. Silent Thrill

Silent Thrill Member

why are people saying it could be lori?coral killed lori.