Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Zombie talked

Discussion in 'Episode 211 - Judge, Jury, Executioner' started by Lewk00t, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Yeah, stupid title, couldn't think of anything else. Anyone who has the episode 2x11 Judge, Jury, Executioner at hand, please go and watch it, and the part where it cuts to the scene with Carl and the zombie stuck in the mud (not the scene were he finds it, the one where he gets grabbed), just at the start of the scene, it pans up the zombie, then Carl runs across and past it, and approximately that moment, am I the only one hearing a raspy "what the heck?". Lmao I looked at Carl's mouth as he turns and looks at it and Carl did not say it. lmao every time I replay it the rasping sounds like "what da heck?" please, someone watch that part and tell me if you guys hear it too it's driving me crazy lol. It's just weird, I guess.

2. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Others have mentioned it before, but it's just a coincidence. The actor or ADR artists probably just moaned something similar.

3. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Ah alright, lol, I thought for a second the wait for season 4 was making me officially crazy xD