Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Zombie that attacked Andrea

Discussion in 'Episode 202 - Bloodletting' started by Jakobi, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

How the heck did she or anyone else see that zombie standing behind the tree, or at lease hear him! lol. Gotta love TV. :zombies_lol:

2. inkerchris

inkerchris Member

I think she was probably lost in personal thoughts, with her offer to Shane to leave with him and the like. I mean, we, having never been in a zombie apocalypse would like to say that we wouldn't make mistakes like that, but in times of turmoil it's hard to say, we would probably make the same mistakes as we complain about in the show lol.

3. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

I found it strange how it was just standing behind the tree.

And to be honest, there's no way Andrea could've got THAT separated from Daryl and the others, they could barely get to her while running when she started screaming.

4. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

I know!, that akways annoyed me thinking that!

5. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

I also disliked how it had it's hands out in front of it, like a stereotypical cartoon zombie... I thought that was terrible lol, just my personal opinion =P

6. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

It just annoys me that the zombie was standing behind a tree and that they were so seperated!

7. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

They were tired and getting sloppy, feeling safe because they were nearing their home base. Stupid, but exactly the kind of mistake that tired, disheartened people make.

Andrea is hardly the sharpest tool in the shop, particularly when she's upset.

Quite a few of the walkers have the classic zombie posture. Normal humans tend to walk that way when they're unsure of their surroundings (try walking through your house in the dark - your hands naturally end up in roughly that position), so it's not surprising that they would walk that way. They are us (at least from the medulla down).

8. gLorfindeL

gLorfindeL Active Member

that guy was a ninja in his past life and he was good at being silent I guess.

9. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

He came out of nowhere I actually shocked, lol