Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Zombies + Star Wars = Death Troopers

Discussion in 'Zombie Books' started by EvilDeadJ, Apr 18, 2016.

1. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

been around for a while, most know of it .,. just throwing it out there for the few who dont know of it ..

about a star destroyer taken over by zombies and two familiar characters have to fight their way out, meeting a survivor or two along the way

[​IMG]

(moved from horror books section)

2. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Good thing that is legends now. That was an obvious tactic to try to get Star Wars fans and horror fans alike to buy it.

3. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

I'd like to think of it as being kind of original, for the simple fact that people wouldnt think "star wars" when looking for zombie fiction... and it still caters to zombie/star wars fans of course...

after reading a lot of stuff having to do with star wars.. I thought it was refreshing... nothing like that had been synthesized before..and the book was entertaining.. I recommend it

4. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I'd read it if it were part of the new canon. There is enough out there that they are bringing out now to bother with legends books though in my opinion.