Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

ZOMG THAT ENDING!!!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 910 - Omega' started by PepperAnn, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

It could be that Alpha is just making up an accent for the same reason that Jadis/Ann did, ie to make herself more creepy and distinctive as a cult leader?

I wonder on what basis does she rule her community. Negan used a lot of fear and intimidation psychology to control his subordinates. So, what do you think how Alpha 'controls' her people. Let me throw one theory out:- she claims that the whisperers are 'animalistic'. I suppose, in a pack of wild animals, the strongest is usually the leader. But Alpha is not the physically the strongest. But, I bet Beta is. And I guess Beta is not the leader himself perhaps because although he is physically the strongest, his mentality is not as strong and so got manipulated by Alpha (just like Alpha was likely to be the controlling/dominating type wife in her marriage to Frank).

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

they give a whole new meaning to a face mask, so much for that beauty secret lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Well she’s already proved to be manipulative. Also, you’re right on her accent. She doesn’t sound like that in the flashbacks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

And she is strong. In the flashbacks she grabbed that guy pounding on the window, dragged him down and threw him across the room...then killed him. With those cold eyes she could probably make you piss yourself and who knows what skills she's developed with that knife.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

I assume the facial/neck abrasions are the result of having necrotic tissue on healthy. That can't be good for the skin.

6. Seventh_son

It's striking how little we know about the Whisperers. I don't think I've ever been so curious about a group before. Maybe the Termites, but I digress.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I have thought of this possibility but it is not logical. If it is the contact of necrotic tissue causing some kind of 'allergic' skin reaction, then the black stains should be all over the face except the area around the eyes and mouth. It is showing up in exactly the opposite.
    What do you think of my theory in my post #11?

8. Seventh_son

Certainly a good theory. No doubt we'll understand more soon.

9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I wonder if it is just the fact that the mask portion keeps the dirt and dust off the face keeping it clean, and it settles on the exposed area. Kind of like the opposite of putting on goggles and then mowing a dry dusty yard. Spending the day shuffling in a group like that must be dusty business. Maybe they're just the great unwashed:eek:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

Such a good ending. One of the best. Been a long time since i have been so excited to see the next episode. I am on a week delay so wont see the next one until Friday. Alpha is fascinating to me.

• Agree Agree x 1