Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Zzzzzz

Discussion in 'Episode 811 - Dead or Alive Or' started by Remon_uk, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Have a HiddleDonut!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

ME??? Did I wind up in the dungeon for liking the cranky pants posters???? LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Reina

Reina Active Member

Nooooooo pretty sure if I haven't landed there, you won't. Lol. I'm probably a secret member, it's just a secret to me. :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Reina

Reina Active Member

With a side of hiddle, please! :D

5. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

There's no real problem here. Sense8 has been cancelled. And even though it was a lot better than TWD (in my opinion), the fact that it was cancelled has absolutely nothing to do with the fact TWD is still going on. It would be ****ing dumb to wish it had been the opposite way, there's no link whatsoever.
    Tara made a stupid decision. I've always hated that character, in part because she's not too bright. No character should be right all the time, and not every character should be a leader. Rick has always been the one making the most dumb decisions, probably because he's the one making most decisions.
    That being said, of course the show could be better, of course it could have stayed closer to its first realism and stay away from cartoonish characters like Ezechiel and Jadis, but it is what it is. And (in my opinion again) it is still good enough to warrant my attention every week, and (in my opinion again) could easily get back to its original levels. A few minor tweeking here and there and we're good. Mostly, they need to go back to character-driven plots (Darabont's specialty) and get away from the gimmicks. We'll see!

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. AJ Dantley

AJ Dantley New Member

The show is trash. They just keep regurgitating the same stuff each season. Negan is boring. Rick is boring. The fans are boring. Everything about this show just stinks and we have a bunch of posters here fapping about Jesus apparent hotness.....well guess what he is perhaps the worst character of the lot, what a pussy with that whole prisoner situation. So in summing up......this show sucks.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Reina

Reina Active Member

Ahem.. @Dnae

I AGREE WITH YOU, AJ! You should stop watching, right now. For your health and sanity. I swear this show will suck the life and fun right out of you! Dammit, TWD!!!

Arrrg :mad:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Remon_uk

Remon_uk Member

Totally get it with the character development part, however it’s been like 4/5 episode of everyone trust or not trusting Dwight, it’s like watching paint dry. In the last episode Daryl went crazy thinking Dwight betrayed them even though it was explained he actually led the bad guys away, it was just poor acting from Daryl made him look like a looney not a leader.

All I’m saying is I was a big fan of this show, but my god they are dragging “character development” far to long through episodes.

Also every story or show needs a beginning a middle and end, otherwise it would just go on and on and on. Breaking Bad had that hence why I used that as an example, this show doesn’t, it’s started great even though as any zombie film/tvshow no explanation was given to the outbreak it started of real good, but now we have been stuck in the middle of the story for 7 seasons! . Prime example- next weeks episode I can almost 80% guarantee Simon will try to bretray Negan and then Negan will then join Rick “The End”. Someone on her said how would you write a story- to answer that I would make sure people wouldn’t be so accurate as to what will happen next. Just from the preview you can see Simons betrayal = poor writing.

About the bullets, totally get the fact that sometimes you need to turn a blind eye to stuff, but what about the fact that Rick was covered face to toe in guts- why hasn’t he been ill?

Or why hasn’t Negan become ill?

Why would anyone in their right mind kill two of the only doctors in a zombie apocalypse? Not a single person has died from the common cold? Without antibiotics some people could have easily been dead.

With all the shit that everyone’s been threw, including the fact that Daryl and co decided to go half way into a swamp infected and infested with germs and bacteria- oh that’s ok though.

Why can’t anyone leave this town? Why does Rick have to stay in a made uptown in the middle of no where?

Where is all the fuel coming from? For the cars? Generators ?

Don’t mind turning a blind eye but when you have all the above and much more that’s very poor writing/directing.

You know why episode 1 was so great CGI/ EFFECTS/ plenty of zombies good story? Because Frank Darabont directed it! One of the many reason why he left the show was because they wanted to go cheap and he was right. 5 zombies in a swamp get killed in 2 minutes and people on here are like wow amazing effects, you lot really need to watch more tv.

#28 Remon_uk, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Yet you STILL watch after 8 years AND join a fan forum. To bitch and complain. Insult fans, posters and the actor's and generally, be the biggest Douche to walk this planet. Got a mirror up your ass you can take out and gaze into hotshot?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

You should hold your breathe underwater and try and beat my record of 78 hours

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

OH and before you are banished to the dungeon let me just add....
    [​IMG]

#31 Dnae, Mar 13, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I have seen, I have responded, I have sent to le dungeon :D

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

And a HiddleTini to drink please

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

LOL of course not Lindigo!!

Cranky pants did

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. AJ Dantley

AJ Dantley New Member

Sorry.........where?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

kind of reminds me of the Hobbit. They turned one book into 3 separate movies and really extended the hell out of the movies by adding in some nonsensical plot points

• Like Like x 1
  17. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Well....this thread is fun.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

And I think, to some degree, people - maybe all of us - have become desensitized to how impressive the special effects, art, and makeup really are in this show. We've come to expect it, and accept it as normal, when it's actually pretty impressive in it's own right.

#38 92Pony, Mar 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

There's a 12yo on here who keeps complaining that he doesn't fancy one of the female characters, you should contact him, it would be good for you to find a friend...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1