What’s different about Z1 Battle Royale? What was updated or reverted?
H1Z1 is no more, instead, the game has been rebranded as Z1 Battle Royale, and with it comes changes and updates via its new developer, NantG. On their Steam page for the game, they outlined many of the features that were changed with the rebrand, and also outlined what’s coming up.
Here are the major points of the rebrand patch:
- a “rebranded” UI reflecting the new Z1 Battle Royale name
- recreated a wide array of movement / animations / stances
- Combat and Gun Mechanics improvements
- Reworked world and environment
- Vehicle Mechanics have been tuned
New features include:
- new missions
- Fragment System – two types (red / blue) that either yield in game credits or a Conquest Crate
- Dailies added
- Season 3 and Ranked Pro Mode
The team promises to be transparent throughout the change and upcoming patches so that you know exactly what’s going on.