Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Comments on Profile Post by Futurelly

1. Wartyger
    Wartyger
    Hey buddy. I'm pretty sure PS3 trophies and PSV trophies for the same game are separate. So your have to earn the trophy in each game. However, if the game uses cross play, they might link the trophies, meaning you only have to earn them once on either system.

The only RPG I've played on the PS3 and PSV is Rainbow Moon (because it uses cross play) and I'm pretty sure the trophies are linked...
    Jun 7, 2014
  2. Futurelly
    Futurelly
    Oh no, I meant if I were to obtain a trophy on a game that's Vita only, will it show when I view trophies from PS3? Or do Vita and Ps3 use different PSN profiles?

Aw man, the Tales series is exclusively on Playstation devices (Except Tales of Vesperia), the main reason why I want a Ps3/Vita. You also have Persona and such. I swear I see new JRPG announced for Vita/Ps3 everyday. Haha.
    Jun 8, 2014
  3. Wartyger
    Wartyger
    Oh right. I see what you're getting at. I know you can see all your trophy progress for all systems on the PS3. I'd assume you can do the same on the PS4, but I think you can only see your PSV trophy progress on the PSV (but I could be wrong about that).

You only need the one profile and can use it on all 3 systems. Enjoy mate...
    Jun 9, 2014
  4. Futurelly
    Futurelly
    Ah yes! Thanks for the info!
    Jun 9, 2014
  5. Wartyger
    Wartyger
    You're welcome buddy...
    Jun 11, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice