Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Comments on Profile Post by Rapscallion

1. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    I hope they beat the mess out of the NY Yankees! Sssshhhh....you didn't hear that from me....!!
    Mar 22, 2017
    Rapscallion likes this.
  2. Rapscallion
    Rapscallion
    I hope so. I think the Sox will go far this season.
    Mar 22, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  3. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    I'm sure they will. They're a very good team.
    Mar 22, 2017
    Rapscallion likes this.
  4. Rapscallion
    Rapscallion
    You route for the Mets right? I was too young to understand what the World Series was back in 1986. LOL.
    Mar 22, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  5. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Yeah, I do. I mean, I'm glad when either Yankees or Mets get it, as both are NY teams. But I find that the Yankees tend to be full of themselves. A pastor in my old church once said "Any (wo) man can be a Yankee's fan, it takes a real (wo)man to be a Mets fan!" I thought that was so funny. They haven't won the World Series in so long. I was too young back then too...prolly only 5 years old.
    Mar 22, 2017
    Rapscallion likes this.
  6. Rapscallion
    Rapscallion
    Well, since the Red Sox have won 3 championships this century, I wish your Mets luck. Maybe our teams will compete in the World Series.
    Mar 22, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  7. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Yeah, the Sox have won quite a lot! Thank you. I hope they win...it'd be very nice to see that. That'd be great if our teams met at the World Series!
    Mar 22, 2017
    Rapscallion likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice