Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

1010 Stalker - Talking Dead Guests

Discussion in 'Episode 1010 - Stalker' started by Dnae, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

On the couch for episode 1010 of TWD will be
    Thora Birch / Gamma and Denise Huth / Exec. Producer

Also Nico Tortorella will be joining them. He is our Felix on the upcoming TWD World Beyond series
    [​IMG]

Maybe we will get a sneak peek of the new series. Looking forward to his taking a seat on the couch.

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Also take note that once again Talking Dead will not air immediately following 1010.

Instead AMC will be airing the 1st episode for their new series Dispatches from Elsewhere.

I watched it last week. If you like shows that are quirky, amusing at times, a bit left of center then this show might be up your alley. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the 2nd episode.

Talking Dead should be back to its regular time for episode 1011-1015. And I am going to go ahead and assume that World Beyond will immediately follow the season finale of TWD and then Talking dead after that.

3. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I think TTD did a preview of World Beyond last week. I liked what I saw and am all in for now. Much better looking than FTWD, but then I also had high hopes for it.
    I haven't seen any spoilers, but with Thora Birch on the couch, I wonder if we see her demise in this episode???