Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

(104) Not Fade Away- Guess The Ratings

Discussion in 'Episode 104 - Not Fade Away' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Closest guesser gets to watch [MENTION=41032]and138[/MENTION] reenact the second GOP presidential debate, playing each candidate as well as every home viewer over the age of 90, while wearing a see-thru table cloth.

I'm going with 7.47 million.

2. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Still didnt get soft ice cream from last weeks' win.....but im going to predict 7.14 million. There will be a very small drop from last week im guessing.

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am going to say that a slight increase in the ratings will occur. Putting my guess at the 7.67 mark.

4. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Rather than trying to play Trump, I'll just hold up this beautiful portrait. :)

[​IMG]

Ugh, if the tablecloth is transparent, that means I'll have to get to work right now putting together the various presidential hopefuls' outfits I'll be wearing underneath. :p

5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

That portrait captures his inner self so well.

6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I'm going to go with a slight increase, 7.5.

7. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I'll go with a small drop. 6.9.

I'm guessing from the title that "Cobalt" will pack a wallop. Look for a big uptick for the season finale.

8. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

competing with the Emmys

9. ImDrunk

ImDrunk Member

10. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

11. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Further drop in ratings -- 6.7 million people, plus Justin Trudeau's missing head and facial hair.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Ended up being 6.62. Considering it was going up against both the Emmy's and NFL Football not to bad of a drop. Ratings look to be leveling out. Will probably stay around the 6-7 range throughout its run.

13. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, i'm guessing that it still stay this way for the remainder of season 1, and then slowly rise as time goes on, the way it did for TWD.

14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

**SILLY RANT ALERT**

I do not understand the fascination of awards shows. You watch for three hours and all they do is re-hash the names of those nominated all those weeks ago and the only pay off is find out who won, which could be accomplished just by perusing the interwebs every so often all the while watching anything else on television that would more than likely be far more entertaining. Hell, watching grass grow would be more entertaining.

15. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I haven't watched any of them in years. The only thing I watched this year was John Oliver presenting an award, because it was John Oliver.

16. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Some people like awards shows though. This years Emmy awards received a lot lower viewership totals than previous ones did. I'm sure FTWD had a bit to do with that.

In anycase the drop in ratings of FTWD from ep. 1-4 is still less than the drop in ratings of S5 TWD ep. 1-3. 3.48 million to 3.5 million. 10.1.-6.6 and 17.3-13.8

If TWD wasn't in its fifth season people would have been all over that show as well.

17. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I don't get it either. A bunch of rich,beautiful people get together and congratulate each other for being rich and beautiful.
    To each his own, I guess.

18. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

My thoughts exactly. I think the ratings would've easily cleared the 7M bar if not for those two major draws.

I agree with this as well, it looks like we're in store for a climactic finish which should bode well for Season 2. "Not Fade Away" seemed to win more praise and enthusiasm than the other episodes so I'd expect a rise in viewers for "Cobalt".

RottenTomatoes adds credence to this idea since episode 4 has a higher rating than the last two episodes.

P.S. I personally don't care for award shows, but almost everyone I know gets really hype for them.

19. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Wait a minute, who won?

I guessed 6.7, so I went a bit over, but I think I was the closest.

20. Neuropyramidal

I don't know, I've been hoping to leave it up to someone else to determine the winner. :p