Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

138 Preview Panels

Discussion in 'Volume 23: Whispers Into Screams' started by Tony Davis, Mar 6, 2015.

1. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

I love how accurate Kirkman made the post-sex pillow talk. It's so appropriate the Lydia to say-"That was nice"; while Carl, struggling to quickly pull up and button his pants as if he feels guilty and exposed responds with an unenthusiastically muttered-"..uh-huh."

Also, I can't help but notice the comedic value of the fact that Charlie drew the post-sex scene to show that while they may have been too lost in the heat of the moment to removed all of their clothes; they made damn sure they got their shoes and socks off.

Although; it would have been more age and gender appropriate to have Carl leave his shoes, or atleast his socks on during intercourse. LOL

2. jwcoombs

Completely agreed. I have a hard time believing, after all we've seen of them, that the Whisperer leader is going to waltz up to the Hilltop gates and ask nicely and diplomatically for the return of their Lydia; no harm no foul. As if this was all a complete misunderstanding(which is kind of is); and scores of lives haven't already been lost on both sides.

3. jwcoombs

I agree. I've felt the same way since the cover was released. But the only thing I could come up with was it being the infinity symbol, and Michonne being an eccentric type extrovert. But that's got a ton of holes in it.

There's another theory. That, the belt, being the infinity symbol, obviously represents the beliefs and practices of The Whisperers. As in life is never over; we have a purpose in all our "forms"; be it alive or undead. The circle will be unbroken.

4. jwcoombs

I think the real question here is; if Jesus kills Gregory; how will Rick respond? Will Jesus be an exception to the rules and laws? Or will Rick's hand be forced in the discipline of his closest comrade?

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Hopefully not. I'm really not crazy about this "we don't kill bad people" Rick. Old school Rick would've killed Gregory himself. And don't even get me started on negan. I mean, if you want to give him a proper execution or something like that to make it seem more civilized, that's fine. But not killing him was just quadruple-asterisk-ing stupid. Even in the civilized world, there are people who deserve to die.
    Terrorists.
    Murderers.
    Rapists.
    People who drive minivans at blood-coagulatingly-slow speeds in the left lane.

All evil people, really.

6. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Kill ****ing Gregory aleady, sick of that fat ass bastard /end rant, lol

7. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

I'm hoping Rick understands, that we don't kill anymore is complete bullshit, he's been through some sh!t, he knows sometimes you have to do it.

8. boba772

boba772 Member

Jesus could easily have to kill him in self defense. Gregory could grab a knife and lunge at Jesus, and then Jesus would have to do it. That would be acceptable, I think. Though people may look down on him quite a bit.

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Very possible, but I bet it won't go down that way. Jesus was already carrying Maggie when he spoke to Gregory, so probably the immediate situation was over.

10. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Gregory's not that stupid, that's why he won't. He knows that if it goes to trial he might be able to lie and weasel his way out of the situation. The good thing is it might take some heat off of Carl.

11. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised if Gregory tried to escape from the Hilltop or desperately to try and recruit the bully's family. Jesus needs to get Maggie to medical care immediately and won't have time do deal with Gregory right away. I hope Jesus kicks Gregory in the face or something.

12. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Haha he should break one of the bastards leg and tie him up

13. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Both, preferably. Both arms too, and his neck. And just about every bone too. He's Jesus, he can do that in like five seconds.

14. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Guys, guys! Gregory was just doing what's best for everyone!
    I don't see why people are so harsh on Gregory, he's just misunderstood is all!

15. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Gregory might be the trickiest casting left, after Negan and Jesus

16. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Negan - Christopher Walken.
    Jesus - Nicolas Cage.
    Gregory - ...

yknow, Gregory's such an asshole I can't even think of anybody who's enough of an asshole to be a funny answer.

OH, WAIT!!! I GOT IT!!! Omgomgomgomg!!!