Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

1x04 "Not Fade Away" Live Reactions Thread

Discussion in 'Episode 104 - Not Fade Away' started by H5N1, Sep 10, 2015.

1. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I agree but then so is Ophelia,for her Mother.

2. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Thats crap,there are not nearly enough bodies out there.

There would be bodies piled like cordwood everywhere if they shot L.A. in the head.

I also find it hard to swallow that no one is fighting back,even in a state where they have tried to disarm the population there are still plenty of guns in the streets.

Everything they expect us to accept is just too random to be plausible to me?

#102 EZD, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  3. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

Yes, I gathered that much once they showed it.

4. gnrevolution

gnrevolution New Member

Just watched it and was it me or did the last view of the Morse code light change to something more sinister? Difficult to tell but looked like flash from gunfire not a torch? Did the soldiers find them?

5. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

pretty sure that was muzzle flashes, and Travis knows exactly who got them, and I figure he knows the guy with the car is toast also.

6. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Yes, that was gunfire. Travis told the military commander what Chris had seen. Whoever it was , Travis got them killed albeit unwittingly. Way to go Mr. Man of the People, way to go. Fitting that he got to see his handiwork after carelessly and willfully denying the video Chris showed him. I just want to throttle travis at this point.

7. gnrevolution

gnrevolution New Member

What i don't quite understand is that earlier in the episode they were shown bringing people / refugees into the safe zone, doesn't that grind against the latter half of the episode when they seem to have been blatantly killing everyone off?

8. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Well, we don't know who it was. Maybe it was someone who was hurt or sick, and we see how they treat liabilities like that. Maybe there are groups of hold outs who witnessed what the military did. Nobody likes witnesses
    i think the whole point of the current scenario is to make us question the motives of the military. Outwardly, they are there to save the day, behind the scenes, there is clearly another agenda. Remember the speech the commander gave telling them they are the lucky ones? He ended it with Or else I'll have to shoot you.