Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 current racial troubles

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Meh. All hat and no cattle. A good leftie organization would be out there torching and murdering already. These losers just sat around drinking and playing on their computers by the sound of it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Like that guy would have admitted she’d been in there an hour. The police undoubtably thought it had just happened but after the man was all ‘don’t break my window’ and not ‘please break my window’ and they got a look at the little girl who was listless at this time they over rode dad and got her out. Those few minutes would not have made any difference since she was probably already dead. “Died at the scene” and “unresponsive” says to me that she was dead before she could even be resuscitated at the scene or transferred somewhere for help.

The cops weren’t worried about angering the black community but they had to assess the situation and acted appropriately.
    I think the charge should be negligent homicide.

3. purriwinkle

No, it’s lefties loot and righties shoot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Lefties loot.... and riot, try to trap people inside of police buildings and burn them down, scream at elderly people, assault elderly people, march through neighborhoods and force people to chant slogans of hate, attempt to pull people out of their cars/trucks then damage their vehicles and kick them in the head.... oh and they violently execute people in public.

They also steal hats from 7 year-old children. Super classy stuff all around. lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. purriwinkle

Pfft...some people just don’t have linguistic rhythm, lol...don’t be jelly, lol

6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I guess some people like to take credit for catchy lines that were already spoken by other people. lmao

7. purriwinkle

Well, I’ll be damned, who stole my line? Lol
    Oh well, if others have said it before me I’m not the only one thinking that way.....lol:p

8. Morgotha

* fixed it for you.

9. purriwinkle

Are you sure you didn’t mean to say:

Lefties reboot and righties just toot?

10. Morgotha

By "reboot" do you mean after they kick someone they kick them again when they're lying on the ground? Sure, I'll believe that, but it's not very flattering to the left to admit it.

And I agree with you on your assessment of the right - they are much more likely to respond with patriotic-themed responses than violence, like with this fife and drum selection:

How strange, we actually agree on this!:eek:

11. purriwinkle

How ‘bout

Reboot

to make a change in (something) in order to establish a new beginning: She’s rebooting her career. Lower interest rates are intended to reboot the economy.

12. Morgotha

Governor Whitmer? She's rebooting herself right out of office if she keeps insisting on doing things her own state's Supreme Court says are unconstitutional.

13. purriwinkle

Well, it’s better that she “reboot” herself out of office by due electoral process than to have a bunch of fascist “skinheads” think they can kidnap her and have a mock trial for treason. What then? Were they planning an execution too? Thank you FBI for doing your job so spectacularly!

14. Morgotha

And who is disagreeing with that? No one, and I mean NO one is cheering on that group of kooks.

15. purriwinkle

Glad to hear it. Here’s the story of how a bunch of “kooks” decided to become bigger losers than they already were.

From the article:

Although Whitmer was never touched, the failed operation raises troubling questions about increasingly violent expressions of radical right-wing beliefs around the country. The communications among the members, many recorded by confidential informants attending meetings, phone calls, and “field training exercises,” reveal the ways that politically conservative and increasingly angry people can take ideas drawn, amplified, and encouraged on social media — and by the nation’s political leadership, including the president — to extreme lengths.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kenbensinger/radical-militants-gretchen-whitmer-kidnap-plot

Fascinating article taking the reader into the mindset and actions of one group of fascists.

16. purriwinkle

Wayne Knight reprises his role as Newman.....lol

17. Morgotha

Why do you keep calling them fascists? Fascists believe that the state controlling all aspects of an individuals life, and obeying the state is more important than individual liberties. If anything the Governor who has said she was going to have her rules followed regardless of what the state's Supreme Court said exhibits more fascist attitudes than these people.

I don't know what "ism" I'd call these yahoos, but dislike how casually the label "fascist" is thrown around. Words lose their meaning that way.

#397 Morgotha, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Morgotha

Fascists in Portland tore down statues of Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt which somehow offended their left-wing sensibilities.

"
    President Trump reacted to demonstrators who toppled statues of Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt in Portland overnight, saying "Biden fools” and "Antifa radicals" were responsible as local Democratic leadership failed to bring in federal law enforcement.

“These are Biden fools. ANTIFA RADICALS. Get them FBI, and get them now!” Trump tweeted Monday, responding to a video depicting the toppled statue of Lincoln in Portland’s South Park Block. The words “Stolen Land” can be seen spray-painted across its concrete base.

The president also responded to another video depicting a statue of Roosevelt, who is shown riding horseback, as someone in the crowd is heard shouting, “F--- all you colonizers. Every one of you that’s against Black Lives Matter can f--- the f--- off.” The statue is wrapped in rope and the crowd in Portland shouts as it shifts back and forth, before toppling to the ground.

“Put these animals in jail, now. The Radical Left only knows how to take advantage of very dumb ‘leadership’ fools. This is Biden! Law & Order!” Trump wrote."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...fa-radicals-lincoln-roosevelt-statues-toppled

• Like Like x 1
  19. purriwinkle

Probably for the same reason you casually refer to the Corona or SARS-CoV-2 virus as the Wuhan or China virus not to mention lumping any left leaning group as Anti-Fascist. Damn, my tablet keeps correcting a.n.t.i.f.a. (Ha! fooled it) to Anti-Fascist. I thought we discussed that that was what the shortened term, which included all ult right militia groups, were fighting against. If you’re anti fascist you’re literally against fascists.

Now who you think the fascists are might come down to personal interpretation. If you want to use specific or correct names going forth, I can do that ..... if you will.

20. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member