Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[203] Complaints and Criticisms.

Discussion in 'Episode 203 - Ouroboros' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Do all your blahing and extra special blahing here. ;)

2. Jay Bonansinga

I really wanted Alicia or Ofelia to get decapitated, Alicia more so.

Thank You~Jay

3. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

These episodes have a pattern lame the first 50 minutes interesting the last 10 minutes. That is a mild improvement over last season's lame five episodes very good last episode.

4. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Sooooo being tow'd behind a mega yacht with food and water IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST/BOTTOM? Maybe surviving a plane crash that was full of zombies/infected is worst??? Or being stuck on a beach with a crippled injured kid, and zombies are closing in fast, either of those two seems like rock bottom. I'm almost glad Strand cut that rope! Now Alex, you have something to moan about. Seriously though, Strand couldn't have let them stay on that 30 ft by 6ft launch you have on the back of your boat. Not allowed on boat, but can stay on the launch.

5. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

Here are my complaints/criticisms:

#1 Nick found a knife with what looks to be a 3 inch blade in a suitcase from the plane crash... TSA would not let people pack blades in luggage anymore..

#2 A hand would never get past the outer filter into the coolant pump filter, a simple flush would have removed it, (not to mention the intakes are way too small to fit something like that)

#3 the transition from scared bystanders to zombie killers.. isnt happening smoothly.. also the choreography of their fights with the zombies sucks in this series.. from the way they hold weapons to the way the zombies go down from a half assed hit from a pistol grip...

#4 why doesnt Nick change his damn shirt?

#5 (really a continuation of #4) who tries to have a conversation and give gifts (w/ Ofelia) covered in the smell of rotting flesh?

#6 (related to #3) Chris killing the plane crash survivor is signaling a change of character too soon. I think the more natural point of Chris' character development would have chris run away from the survivor leaving him to the zombie. I dont see him as a killer yet, able to pick up a blunt object and cave a living regular man's skull in.

#5 EvilDeadJ, Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

All pretty solid points. But with #6, I think this needed to be done. People were already sick of seeing, whiny, brooding, I want my mommy, Chris.
    Chris needed to mercy kill that guy. He now knows what his father did, was for the better. And hopefully will understand.
    And maybe,just maybe, we will get an asskicking, will do whatever it takes, kind of Chris. In other words. Shane 2.

7. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

You can fly with knives in your checked baggage,I do all the time.