Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[206] LIVE Reaction Soiree!!

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Sicut Cervus' started by Neuropyramidal, May 12, 2016.

1. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

Don't forget the owl Daryl killed and ate.

2. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Talking Preacher is a thing!!!

3. BlackLightning

Owls are symbols for death...or rather symbolize the process of dying. They're also nocturnal animals that make creepy sounds and do creepy things.

And if you ever come across an owl, they also love to watch people in stalkery way. In Spanish-speaking cultures, owls are only creatures of death. But in English speaking cultures, owls are also tied to witchcraft. Harry Potter ring any bells?

So the connection between owls, walkers and Celia's cultish witchcraft vibes is pretty powerful.

The symbolism in "No Way Out" was very subtle. But in FTWD, the owl is probably going to be more than just a narrative symbol.

#63 BlackLightning, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Actually a Harry Potter reference is always lost on me- never read the books, never watched the movies. I know he was a wizard and went to school - that is my HP knowledge in a very very small nutshell

5. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

Harry's familiar was an owl.

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Man **** this shit, Luis was awesome. Also good job being a dysfunctional shit family". Rick and Shane had a better cooperation than letting people die to walkers. Chris, good job...moron!

So this Season 2 of FTWD Is like Season 2 of TWD wrapped up to 11 and in Mexico instead? That whole priest plot which died fast han I could say Oh dear, was a bit like the Z Nation with a mad priest and his collection of followers but better made.

#66 Marc, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
  7. Rickschick

Rickschick New Member

wtf Chris.
    What is with Celia and her weird Hershel shit and her witchy poo.

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

His familiar? Is that the equivalent of being his spirit animal? See, I am completely and without shame HP ignorant :D

9. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Don't forget aliens of a 4th kind