Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

4-13 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by Tony Davis, Mar 1, 2014.

1. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

That might explain the "her" the bandits were yelling about in the house. Some folks heard them, and other read it in the closed captioning, but when sh*t hit the fan, allowing Rick to get away, some of the bandits were allegedly yelling "Get her! Stop her! Stop her! Get her!" or something to that extent.

Edit--Oops. My mistake, should have referenced the timeline first. According to it, Beth was at the country club during their little impromptu home invasion.

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Did I miss it? what vehicle?

4. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

5. annaflyte

annaflyte Member

Well shit. Beth is going to get raped by those bandits. This is unfortunate. ****. Im going to be so upset. Seriously NO this is going to suck!!!!! Jesus christ couldnt they just let everyone be happy?!?!!!!

I cant help but to feel that her getting raped by bandits its even worse than her potential consensual one with Daryl.......

6. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I doubt she dies this episode now, way too much points to it, it's a troll

7. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

Oh, the anxiety this show puts me through. Thank goodness for Xanax.

8. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

If I got it right, that would mean that the scene, when some guy was yelling at "her" in the house in 'Claimed', will be in 'Alone'? A retrospection?

9. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

10. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

It's not confirmed, but I'm sure he will.

11. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

nope, I didn't see anything. That would also seemingly not go with what we know from filming

12. jwcoombs

No, I was mistaken. If the bandits do, in fact, kidnap Beth, it will be at a point after the events in Rick's house. According to the timeline, it's impossible for it to have happened any earlier.

But, the scene may be in "Alone", especially if we're going to be somewhat following the bandits a little bit. I'm sure we'll see a different perspective of what went down inside the house.

#132 jwcoombs, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  13. Agramer

14. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I watched it 3 times, before I read that, so I knew there wasn't. I was trying to see WHY they get separated.

BTW- What do you make of that timeline I found? Do you think it could be close to the correct time?

15. jwcoombs

I posted this in another thread earlier, speculating about the train tracks, and the roles the bandits are going to play. It makes decent since, especially considering the details in [MENTION=8303]Tony Davis[/MENTION] 's post.

Yeah, but I still think, Rick go on the track at a point before the place Ty and the girls did. And since Daryl and Beth went in the opposite direction of Ty on the tracks, but then made their day and a half detour, I think it's possible they will now decide to head back to the tracks, since they've both now found their will the carry on and actually live instead of survive. Somewhere along the line they'll encounter the bandits, they will then most likely join the bandits, either against their will, or as a last resort of sorts. They'll continue down the tracks, maybe as hostages. Things will happen, and they will eventually run into Rick, Michonne and Carl coming up the tracks. The bandits approach Rick and company, pretending to be diplomatic, already having told Daryl and Beth to keep quiet and be cool. Not knowing Daryl and Beth know Rick, and Rick saw them(the bandits) in the house, but they don't know him. They'll make small talk, Rick will keep his cool, taking the measure of the obvious hostile situation, Daryl gives the signal, and then, much like Rick's encounter with Tomas, "Sh*t Happens".

16. Agramer

Yeah, probably. At that point I thought that events from 'Still' happened before 'Claimed'.

I think I know why they called this episode 'Alone'.

17. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

could be right, who knows :)

18. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

It was'nt that stupid, besides, they were far from each other. Maggies group is bumming around the prison area. I dont know of many prisons within walking distance of Class Country Clubs.

19. HeadlessHershel

Daryl was running like he couldn't catch up to them and calling her name. Then Daryl is seen running down the road in the next scene. I didn't see a vehicle but that's generally how you abduct someone not that I would know but if they were simply carrying Beth Daryl wouldn't have to run.

20. La Marquesa

La Marquesa Member

[​IMG]

yeahhhh... lol