Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

4-14 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 414 - The Grove' started by Tony Davis, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Tyler29

Tyler29 Member

Yeah. I'm trying to link the gun. Hopefully to Beth. I know the gun on the table isn't the one tyreese had given to Mika in the scene where Lizzie tried to suffocate Judith.

The most confusing part of the table scene is (what looks like) the missing finger. I don't know about anyone else, but I can't bend my pinky and keep the rest of my fingers straight.

2. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

The person reaching for the gun is Carol right? Remember that one promo where it showed Carol holding that exact same gun,was just her hand but it was so obviously Carol

3. Meg Jackstadt

Meg Jackstadt New Member

4. Tyler29

Tyler29 Member

5. Tyler29

Tyler29 Member

I think it very well could be. There are a few very devastating directions it could go if it is her. Which promo are you talking about?

6. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

7. emsky

emsky Member

Wait when was the scene at 10seconds? Is that a future episode?

8. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Holy cow! That's a damn good eye you got on you pal! I'm not sure if the execs realized that, or expected anyone to be observant enough to catch it and make the connection later. After seeing the promo for 414, with the hand reaching for that same gun, Ty's eerie quote about who we are and what we do and how there's no getting out of it until death, as well as the tagline from the Australian promo "The decision that will leave you breathles!", I think this little tidbit pretty much sums it up and gives it away. Carol's going to do the dirty deed. Whether it's serving justice to a murderous Lizzie, putting a bitten Micah out of her misery, opting out and taking her own life, or maybe even all of the above, remains to be seen.

Everyone's been speculating that it's got to be Beth or Micah reaching for that gun, but I can't help but feel like this is a dead give away! I wonder if this was intentional, a little easter egg of a hint to the highly debated topic of Carol, for only the most astute and observant of TWD uberfans to discover! LOL

9. Tyler29

Tyler29 Member

I don't know how I ever missed that promo but you are good! The shirt matches too. I hope it isn't suicide and she just deals with Lizzie-or Mika if she was bit-and doesn't leave tyreese alone with the baby. That would be really selfish. I'm really worried that tyreese scouting out that walker on the tracks and leaving Lizzie alone with Judith is what starts everything.

10. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I think this is a mistake from the fox Spanish people, but it looks like they put a Michonne "After" clip in the promo
    [video=youtube;jm5zHBvzvSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm5zHBvzvSA&feature=youtube_gdata_player&a pp=desktop[/video]

11. coyotedream1

coyotedream1 Member

As for the sneak peek of Carol leaving Mika, I think Carol is not leaving Mika; instead, she's walking towards the walkers, giving in, so they will kill her in order to allow Mika the chance to escape. She died like that in the comics, throwing herself to walkers. Now it's her turn to do it in the series. Also, this way, Tyreese never needs to know the truth about her.

12. DeadRun

DeadRun Member

I can't recall where I saw the post pointing it out - but in the promo clip of Ty, Carol and the girls walking up the tracks - WHERE IS JUDITH?????

13. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

Carol has her on her back. They devised some backback to carry her. Like a reverse Baby Bjorn or something.

14. DeadRun

DeadRun Member

Thanks, I'm really hoping that's the case, but I looked and couldn't see it.

15. LMT

LMT Member

Although this ep looks amazing, I have a very, very BAD feeling for carol :(
    Gonna get drunk after this me thinks LOL

16. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

If you look at :07 in the video. You can tell what Carol has strapped to her back is some sort of baby carrier. And you can see what looks like the top of Judith head bouncing. But from the camera angels in the promo, it does seem Judith isn't with them. So I see what you mean.

#116 SFA, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  17. Zombie Amigo

Zombie Amigo New Member

So, on the train tracks, it's clear that nothing bad has happened, they are playing a game of some sort. Carol and Micah are not there.

I think the person on the tracks is Carol. Carol and Micah separate from Ty and Lizzie for some reason, it looks planned. Maybe they were at that house and Micah left something, they go back to get it. Maybe Carol left her gun on that counter, but whatever reason they are separated and Ty and Lizzie are waiting for them to catch up.

On the way back Micah trips and gets caught by the walkers. Carol fights them, but cant save her. She gets banged up and is limping up the tracks. The crying by Lizzie is after she finds out, it happens at the track, not in that field.

Only Micah dies from that group.

Also, whoever said Gabriel has Beth is right , I think.
    Has Daryl hooked up with the Hunters? Maybe, in the books they are not that tough, but one never knows how they rewrite them in the tv series.

18. Tyler29

Tyler29 Member

I'm wondering if the kitchen preview is a flashback and it's Sophia playing outside???

19. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Cool theories. Daryl isn't with the hunters though. Considering they are exactly like the group before the hunters it's more likely to be his version of them or just bandits.

20. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

Now that sounds like a pretty good version, I hope carol doesn't die.
    If Micah dies by way of the walkers then that would definitely mean that Lizzie will eventually kill Judith, poor baby Judith, I kinda want her to live. Once they can get to some sort of safety she can be off screen being minded by someone all the time but at least she would be alive.
    As for Daryl, I think those guys he is with are the bandits, their whole talks about rape after they found michonnes clothes makes it seem the more likely option anyway weren't the hunters