Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-11 Promo pics

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by Tony Davis, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

4. gavuk

gavuk Member

Is it or is that musical box getting bigger........LOL

5. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

6. Paula Lancaster

Paula Lancaster New Member

I'm stuck in this hospital with no TWD!!!!! Really

​Help! How can I get live feed?

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Tell officer O'Donnell to quit charging his DVD, you might have enough power.

8. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

OMG....girls sleeping down my shirt and i burst out laughing at this.....thanks.

9. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

10. jwcoombs

11. jwcoombs

12. jwcoombs

13. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I like how Glenn doesn't bother to hold the forward grip on his rifle. :zombies_lol:

14. Lupey

Lupey Member

At least he has a magazine inserted (Sasha!)

15. jwcoombs

That line drove me f*cking crazy! Who the hell says-- "You charge your DVD everyday."--Does that mean he charges the disc? If so what the hell kind of makeshift post-apocalyptic media player has he cobbled together?

Seriously though; I'm assuming Beth is referring to a portable DVD player of some sort. But still; who the hell says--"Charge your DVD"--??

16. jwcoombs

LOL, I know right? It almost seemed like in this episode; they were almost purposely trying to make it appear as if Glenn was actually "trying on Rick's boots", so to speak. And he quickly finds out that he isn't cut out for it and can't handle it.

I has seemed like Glenn has been trying to "catch up" to Rick in terms of brutality, ruthlessness, self-preservation, uncompromising resolve. He wanted to become that person who would have left a person in the containers at Terminus, good, bad, or otherwise; because it doesn't matter. Glenn even mentions to Rick at Shirewilt that--"I'm not caught up to you yet..".

This episode it seemed like he was still trying to travel down that road and evolve into that fearsome survivor. But, Aaron comes along and causes Glenn to question everything. He soon realizes he can't become that person; he doesn't have it in him. He finally discovers that, to him, it does matter. But he doesn't have that epiphany until nearly the end of the episode. He spends the majority of the episode conflicted and on the fence. But as the episode progressed; we were given more and more clear examples of how and why Glenn isn't fit or cut out to be like Rick. The best example is Glenn's command to shoot anyone or anything they see on sight. His willingness to murder anyone and anything under the pretense that he entire world is out to get him is ridiculous. Rick would never be okay with that; and he would certainly never suggest it as a plan or tactical method/technique. If he did then he would have gunned down everyone in the Terminus map room on sight, he would have gunned down Abe, Rosita and Eugene, he would have put a bullet in Gabriel's head and let the walkers have him, he would have shot Noah, and he most definitely would have shot Aaron no questions asked. This just proved that Glenn isn't fit for that role and all it demands of a person; mind, body and soul. Just the small amount of pressure and fear he was experiencing from Aaron's arrival and claims; as well as leading the small scouting party to recon the location of the cars was making him erratic, paranoid, irrational and jittery.

17. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Ugh, I still hate that guy. He grabs Beth when she is trying to escape, hits Carol and brings her in, whines that she is taking up too much resources (when he charges up his DVD player) and then pushes poor Percy.