Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-12 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by Tony Davis, Feb 22, 2015.

1. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

God forbid she hits on Daryl. Are we ready for Caryl vs Deannyl?

2. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

hahahahahha I was just thinking that. I hope something like that happens. Maybe she's bi and hits on all the girls and boys until someone sqeaks, like Eugene. :zombies_blush:

3. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

HOLY SHIT. I never thought of that idea at all.

4. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed with the fact that they decided to nix Heath from the show. I mean; he's not an important character, and he's pretty much been a minor, supporting background character sense his introduction. But he's o ne of those obscure, mediocre characters that grows on you; he's just an all around genuine character and I think that's what draws a lot of us to him. He's easier to relate to for the average reader than other characters. Not to mention; he's a good man, and a loyal man. Like I said, even those he's "mediocre"; he's just such a genuine and lovable character. I mean, his introduction showed how loyal he is to his friends, and how compassionate he is toward people; as well as showing just how highly he values a human life, any human life. He risks his life to save Scott, and then literally never leaves his bedside until he passes. We then see him stand up for Scott and go head to head with Rick and the ASZ leadership; arguing and insisting that they have a real funeral service for Scott since they have a priest now. We see his fierce loyalty during Nicholas's attempted coup when he stands up for and sides with Rick; we see him fall in love and witness how well he treats Denise and how much he cares for her. Which imo; their beautiful love for each other leads to one of the most heart wrenching and tender moments in the series. During the grenade attack, when Denise gets bit by zombie Holly and Heath loses his leg in a frag blast their love stands strong; even in the midst of total chaos where death is imminent. With mere hours left in her life; Denise uses her last moments, her last bits of strength and sanity to save Heath's life and treat and mend the wound from where he lost his leg. That was amazing to me; although they were minor characters I felt those two had one of the strongest loves in the entire series. Since then; Heath has shown just how amazing he is again. By continuing to thrive despite his disability; becoming a pivotal and highly effective rider in the ASZ Herd Duty Crew.

Oh, one last thing too that showed Heath's amazing compassion and his genuine love for his post-apocalyptic family members. It's the moment after Eric's death. Heath goes to Aaron in Aaron and Eric's home. Heath is there for Aaron, whatever he needs. He comforts him, consoles him, and gives him a genuine shoulder to cry on. He then reaches out tenderly to embrace Aaron in a warm and loving hug that says-"We're here for you; I'm here for you. We are your family; we love you. You are never alone; and you don't have to do this alone. We can make it together; but we can only make it together."

But, nonetheless it appears Heath, like Andrea; will be spread and absorbed over several different existing characters.

5. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

#Bringbackmazara

Do we really even wanna know what he'd do with S6?

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Especially considering s6 will most likely have No Way Out.

7. Taeyeon'sBF

Kill off Noah so there is only one black guy.
    Maybe kill off a fan fave just to make the viewers angry?
    Then again, his action scenes were amazing...

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I have lost count as to how many times I have played that bit over and over. One word from Rick "sasha" and she is in get 'er done mode!

9. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Sasha seems to officially be BAMF Andrea..

10. Taeyeon'sBF

But she better not hook up with Rick. He is Michonne's. PERIOD.

11. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Mazzara be like

[​IMG]

12. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

And while we are at it...It seems that poor Eric got left in the RV?

13. JFLP

JFLP Member

So I understand Deanna is a mashup of Douglas and Regina?

Damn, not really liking that. Especially because without having both Regina and Douglas in the show, the Pete vs. Rick scene won't be as emotional.

14. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

He'd make Michonne sleep with Gregory, and kill her off in the (horrible) Season finale for "shock factor". Also try and make Bruce satanic or something and kill Carl.

15. Shaebaby

Shaebaby New Member

I have been wondering who will have Andrea's job as the group's BAMF. I thought for sure it would be Carol, now I'm leaning towards Sasha. Also will Michonne still be Rick's right hand..or is it going to Daryl!?

16. RHINOWSO

RHINOWSO Member

Could be either of them, but my bet is Sasha as she's done more shooting. And Michonne will be the right hand, leaving Carol and Daryl to... you know... die?