Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-14 Complaints and Criticisms

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by westwingnut, Mar 13, 2015.

1. TheTunnelRunner

Apparently so. Do you think those walkers just teleported there?

Yet, Nicholas is the bad guy for running when there was even more of them.
    I see how it is.

Now
    Think about Glenn's abilities when Rick first met him.
    Add in all Glenn's experiences with walkers.
    Now Be Glenn...
    Do you bring plenty of ammo?
    If you brought slashing and poking weapons, might you use them at some point?
    Maybe when they are attacking you?
    Do you easily poke walkers to ensure they are no threat?
    Do you just want them to shut up so you can hear your surroundings?
    Do you go running through a building in which you don't know safe exits, where walkers might be, or how many there are... instead of going back (and even luring them away) where you knew was safe?
    Might you do ANY of the things you previously did that kept you alive?

Naaa. No sense in pointing out any of that "experienced survivor" stuff!

#101 TheTunnelRunner, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Missed the point again did ya? The first lookout may not have had a view of the entire area, so adding a second one was the right thing to do.

Douglas was not one of the charactors.

~

[​IMG]

#102 Neuropyramidal, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  3. TheTunnelRunner

What Rick's group does is always "the right thing to do" in some viewer's eyes. I know some are unable to think beyond that. The trolling pics are evidence of that. Talk about willfully missing the point. It's funny when it even infects "Complaints and Criticisms" threads.

I don't know where "Douglas" came from. Fixed. Thanks. I also know I've spelled Glenn's name wrong. Think things through, get names wrong, be embarrassed by a mistake. Haha. If only some weren't the opposite...

4. TheTunnelRunner

Also at the work site:
    I didn't even mention that Rick's group has kept forgetting they've been spied on over and over again. It was known that Alexandria had exiled several people, who may be looking for revenge. Putting someone up in the bucket would have made it more possible for anyone to see them. Just a little thought, maybe? They never learn, yet have the hypocrisy to say that Alexandria - The people (unlike Rick's group) that actually built better defenses for themselves, kept a happy community, then saved Rick's group - is in any way less competent. I still doesn't add up that Rick's group (barely surviving at the time) was even allowed in, much less given any power.

#104 TheTunnelRunner, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  5. Neuropyramidal

Its interesting to note that aggressive trigger happy fighting tactics, such as the ones you were promoting for Glenn in that scene, are exactly what Aiden employed, which caused the explosion. I guess we can just say its a good thing that Glenn and co. were there to clean up the aftermath of Aiden's mess.

6. Neuropyramidal

Its easy to mistake luck for skill. Sure, they were fortunate to have Reg who knew how to construct a wall, but the fact they held it so long in this world was pure luck.

#106 Neuropyramidal, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  7. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Plus as Deanna said, most of Virginia was effectively evacuated. So people have not been around for a long time. The walkers we see now are trickling in over the course of 2 years in to the ZA. So Alexandria has been quite safe from people and walkers.