Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

501 "No Sanctuary" Complaints

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - No Sanctuary' started by H5N1, Oct 11, 2014.

1. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Official complaint thread for episode 501 "No Sanctuary"

Thread will be opened shortly before the episode starts.

2. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

What drivel! Nothing but filler, plot holes and gratuitous shots of Rosita's butt. I can't believe we waited 7 months for that.

#2 westwingnut, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  3. Govisgreat

Govisgreat Member

seemeda bit lame. too much glen

4. everittcj

everittcj Member

No complaints here!

5. 1618

1618 Well-Known Member

Obligatory: This writing is bad.

6. GriffinSTatum

GriffinSTatum Member

Completely agree! Can't wait to watch it when it actually airs in the West Coast!

7. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I thoughts it was good, but dat escape happened so damn fast lol.

8. EvieE

EvieE Member

No complaints here!

9. frawniemae

frawniemae Well-Known Member

Too damn short...that is all.

10. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

I think Chad Coleman and Melissa McBride accidentally got their scripts switched and no one noticed.

11. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Too much spotlight on queen Carol. My biggest complaint. As much as I love her it was a bit over the top.

12. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Stupid woman getting eaten on the ground in the dark pink shirt - screaming her guts out while Carol walks past , STILL going later when others walk past. :\

Walkers walk by ppl when they -should- have smelled them.

Plastic cable ties on Rick's groups ankles are taken off with bare hands - will have to watch the replay but it seemed a little quick.

Overall though, I really liked the ep though.

13. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

This episode sucked. Glenn didn't even get to take his massive shit.

14. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Thats Queen Bitch Carol to you ;)

15. OhioTom76

OhioTom76 New Member

My complaints are really minor, because I loved the episode overall.

- When they first attempt to break out of the container, we don't see any of the battle. In fact in the original trailer for season 5 they show a couple of the guys from Terminus stepping into the container with gas masks on, and that scene wasn't even in the episode. It just seemed a bit awkward how they left us in the dark with what happened with the rest of the crew. Did they even attempt to fight their way out? Or did the Terminus folk just snag a few of them then slam the door?

- Isn't it a bit dangerous for Carol to be smearing the infected zombie blood all over her like that? I know they get a lot on them during battle, but one would thing if any of it got in their mouths or ingested in some way they would be screwed. I wouldn't want HIV+ blood dumped all over me, for example.

- The giant explosion had horrible rotoscoping on it, those flying bodies looked totally tacked on. Why not just blow up some real dummies during the explosion?

- Carol didn't prompt Mary to launch into that Scooby-Doo esque speech about what happened, that seemed so forced by the writers.

- What did Carol do, stop and take a shower and freshen up inside Terminus? It was like the movie Evil Dead 2, where Ash is covered in blood in one scene then walks into another room and he's completely clean.

16. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Rick cut through his own with the shard of wood he had secreted in his boot. That was clearly shown.

17. trippy41

trippy41 Member

Carol rubbed mud on her face. The zombie blood was only on her poncho. But yeah, she was mighty cleaned up for her Daryl reunion scene.

18. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

I believe Carol used mud or dirt on her face, not walker blood. But yes was blood on whatever it was she was wearing over clothes. All Carol would have to do is remove the cover she had on and splash a little water on her face to take off the dirt.

Yeah I wondered too why they left out the guys walking into the boxcar with gas masks from the trailer? That scene looked so creepy.

19. chuck92

chuck92 Member

It did not explain what there really doing at terminus are they killing the men and raping the women or are they trying to keep the people who will stay on their side alive. We took it back what did they take back the opportunity to live or to stay at terminus. There three bins that says burn mash and feed I guess the feed is either for the undead or them selfs cool if it was for the people at terminus and what they wanted to feed to the newcomers but what about that mash bin what was that for like why are they doing it. Also how come Gareth and Mary and their crew helping them when they could of did what rick an his group did. But they got what's coming to them not really a complaint but these was suppose to be answered other than that FANTASTIC episode emotional reunion and not to spoil anything that ending was amazing. On the edge of my seat all the way right to the end welcome back walking dead I have missed you so much

20. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Refering to bob being on the ground and having his ropes etc pulled off in secs.