Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

501 "No Sanctuary" Complaints

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - No Sanctuary' started by H5N1, Oct 11, 2014.

1. ShadowMaker

ShadowMaker New Member

I find it interesting that some people want to know how Carol got cleaned up.

i assume she took the poncho off and washed her face in a puddle or stream in the woods. I don't really need to see that - would seem a waste of 60 seconds of film to me. I've never seen the characters take a dump either but I assume they do so and wipe their asses. Don't need to see that either.

seen a few folk query why she didn't get michones sword. Perhaps it was not there? Perhaps we will see them get it off a termite when we inevitably see them again.

loved the episode. Always something to be picky about but nothing that gives me more than a pause for thought.

2. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

My biggest complaint is that Daryl ran to hug Carol when he saw her. That is so out of character. He would have ran and hugged his crossbow first.

3. chuck92

chuck92 Member

that crazy guy who comes out of the container is the guy at the end who tells them thats "its not okay"

4. Strykstar

Strykstar New Member

I didn't like how they didn't acknowledge how Rick knew the first guy who got his throat cut, it was a cool nod to a previous episode but I wish they did more with that.

5. Ex_Posterboy

Ex_Posterboy New Member

First rule of handling guns:

OK, so maybe it's not the first rule, but if you're going to be part of a Zombie kill lineup... you should probably stay in a line.
    I don't know anyone who has enough guts or not enough brains to be the first person in front of four other people firing their automatic weapons in the same direction... as they all walk forward. Pretty convenient to give Rick a straggler to sneak up on. Kinda lazy plot solution. A better scene could be like so: they have the termites all lined up and methodically mowing down the zombies as they march forward. Rick's watching. Maybe one guy has to turn around to handle a Z behind the line, then he needs to run up to the line. Bam! Rick gives him the shank in the kidney. Scene continues... although I would have preferred to see Daryl take the line out... Rick did almost everything.

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I am late to the party but they are probably not military or cops, lets call him Bob. Bob might been a bit more of a wimp than the others and felt like standing a bit back.

7. Hunter A. Smith

Hunter A. Smith New Member

I have watched the season five premier of AMC's hit show," The Walking Dead", several times; I personally think that the writers/producers did a exceedingly exceptional job at portraying just how far humans can go, and how far out the Terminians/Termites went. However, I believe they could have done better. They could keep the flashback of Gareth, Mary and Alex and show the group hastily making weapons, but they could have made the human slaughterhouse much better. They could have the tear gas dropped in, then have Rick, Glenn, Bob, Daryl and Tara's sister/Governor's lover. They could have kept her and Megan alive to be killed at Terminus. They could also have Megan and Carl separated into another train car. Once those five were brought out from the train car they could be blinded by bright lights shining at them, then be tied up over the trough. The writers could have also had five or six strangers over the trough as well including Sam from season four. In the slaughterhouse, they could of had the one long trough and one shorter trough adjacent to the longer one. Against the wall could be five or six table's with bodies, each with a pair of people carving them up. As the two men went down the line, five children could be brought to the shorter trough. Megan would be among this group of 8-14 year olds. Megan's mother would have to see Megan have her throat slit. Megan's mother would be directly to the right of the last stranger. When the men got to her, they could hear Carol's explosion. Gareth would run on telling everyone to finish up with the ones over the trough and get to the from fence.the remaining children would be eliminated and everyone would leave except for the two men over the main group. One man would want to immediately leave and would run off after arguing with the last re maiming Terminian in the slaughterhouse. With irritation, the man would bash Megan's mother in the head, place down the bat, and slit her throat. As he bent down to pick up the bat, Rick would run to him and stab him. Lastly, the group could have released more prisoners. This would be a great oppurtunity to get new characters to build up and then extinguish. -Hunter Grade 6

#147 Hunter A. Smith, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  8. TheTunnelRunner

Carol's ninja skills in sneaking up on Martin (and the rest of the Rick group later) and her bottle rocket success perfectly mirror Fonzie "jumping the shark." Characters just randomly become something completely different so they can get an episode out.

#148 TheTunnelRunner, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015