Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

503 - "Four Walls and a Roof" Live Reaction Thread

Discussion in 'Episode 503 - Four Walls and a Roof' started by HondaS2kXD, Oct 25, 2014.

1. T Dis

T Dis Active Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! (the thanks button just wasn't good enough for ya.)

I have some money now...I want comics!!! All I can find on the internet are collectors editions from $249-$3,000. Google search sucks asss! Can someone point in a direction for me?

2. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

They're playing with time. There will be "flashback" episodes that chronicle what Daryl and Carol did in Atlanta. They've been gone for about a day or so. Atlanta is only about 2 hours from where they currently are in the show. That's how the cross cops are able to travel back and forth easily.

3. jwcoombs

Go to the comics section on the forum; there are several threads that will tell you all you need to know and then some about how to go about purchasing comics in your perfect style/collection.

4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

eBay. Google play. Comixology.

Personally, I'm a pirate. ;) because cheapass. Lol. But I'm not allowed to say "where" here.

5. T Dis

T Dis Active Member

I already do, but being in a chaotic apartment complex w/over 400 apartments crammed together makes our cable suck. :) But thanks for the advise.

6. T Dis

T Dis Active Member

No. :)

7. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

[MENTION=17562]Elly F.[/MENTION] nothing to see here, just trying to create a back door for someone who is locked out.

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I agree would be super awesome, but alas I do not think your spitballs will stick :(

9. PeteAtomic

PeteAtomic Member

Seems Rick and Co. are increasingly using ultra violence as part of their shtick. It was illustrative on how they hand executed the termites at the end of the episode. So, Rick may become a governor-type more realistically than people would want to accept on the show :zombies_nosmile:

10. Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins Administrator

I was really impressed with Lawrence's acting in this episode. Chad Coleman, too. Chad can say things with his face lesser actors couldn't express in a long-winded speech.

11. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Overall it was an awesome episode. Lawrence did an amazing job in his scenes! Same for most everyone though, they are all amazing actors.

I don't like that the group separated again after everything they've been through! So sad. But I'm looking forward to seeing more Glenn stepping up to the mark like he has been.

I'm looking forward to see how Team Rick fairs, as well and what happens next.

12. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Yaaaaay. It's back!!!

13. PeteAtomic

PeteAtomic Member

I just hope this "gotta find Beth" facet of the story doesn't go on and on like the "where is Sophia??" story did. Seemed like forever.

14. LoneRogue

LoneRogue Member

Ahh Shizzle My Nizzle!

Never thought I'd see Rick get mid-evil again like he did w/'what's his name' when they 1st got to the prison...

But damn...he went back to that 'happy place' and put Gareth in his place!

Loved IT!

15. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Loved how they fleshed Sasha's character out some more, she is "custom built" for the ZA, great job, loved how she was right in the middle of the battle shankin' Martin like they were in prison.

One of the most well written and acted episodes of the entire series, had a wide range of emotions (despair (Sasha), revenge (entire group), sadness (Sasha/ group), regret (Father Gabriel), and much more performed very well tonite.

Excellent excellent episode.

16. LogicallyInsane

I can't be the only person that jumped for joy and squealed like a little girl when Rick said he'd made a promise to Gareth and used that red machete. .. right?

This is one of my favorite episodes thus far. I felt like it was great all around, all the emotions were running wild tonight!

17. LoneRogue

LoneRogue Member

Nope...as soon as he said that I was like..

"Blow his brains out...oh..wait..you did say you'd use a machete to kill Gareth...and here it comes!"

I just wished he had done it w/one blow, like he did back in the prison! :D

18. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

I definitely agree with you but honestly I'm to the point that I don't care anymore considering they don't care enough to mention her so I'm pretty much past it.

It's similar to the show "Supernatural" when Dean dies or goes to hell or purgatory and his brother Sam didn't look for him and Dean was pissed about it, I'm sure Beth'll eventually reunite with Maggie smiling and all then ask her, "You came looking for me right?" to which Maggie responds with silence and a mystifying look then Beth gets pissed and say, "You didn't?"

I don't know... I just don't even care anymore.

Also so much time has passed it'd be weird for me to hear them actually mention Beth now... the timing would be way too late and awkward for it now imo.

19. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Another awesome episode!!! Favorite moments was Gareth's monologue at the beginning and Gabirel breaking down and admitting his secret. I'm sad to see Gareth go, Andrew J. West was so much fun. Oh well, I'm kind of glad they didn't drag out his inevitable death either.

RIP BOB :(

20. jwcoombs

Couldn't be more wrong.