Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

506 [Consumed] Complaints and Criticisms

Discussion in 'Episode 506 - Consumed' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

haha, the exact same thing happened to me. I was 17. My car flipped end over end and then rolled on its side about 3 times. I walked up a hill and hitch hiked. But I had no real injuries. I saw a movie at the theater that night lol.

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Yes, I must admit it will be a warm n fuzzy feeling when I see Rick again.. That Andrew Lincoln must have one hell of an agent, full time pay for a part time gig...not bad.

4. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I was getting worried that Lizzie would show up (alive) in a flashback, and then I'd feel compelled to go back to the epic QBC thread to apologize to the OP.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Eh, who are you kidding. For the money they make they should be working 900 hours a week. :p They are all part time. I respect actors, and the art....but really...when you're making a million dollars a year, does it make a difference if you film for 17 weeks or 15? One is part time and the other isn't? :p

#85 Neuropyramidal, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  6. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd owe her quite the apology for doubting her. I was worried she was another RoadWarrior, who I laughed at first but was actually completely 100% correct the entire time and we'd bow down to their wisdom.

7. Sky Somers

Sky Somers Member

True. But no or little screen time reduces exposure. Hard to get roles if people forget who you are.

8. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

He should be looking on the bright side....at least his favorite isn't six feet under. :[

9. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Not true. My favorite was and always will be Shane. Burnthal is a great actor who has gone on to much bigger n better things.

10. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Nevermind.

I think I love you.

11. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

2 things about the van.. 1, how did carol sustain such an injury from her belt in the way they landed? And 2, I know u will all correct me if I'm wrong but when they see it thru the rifle we see the back end hanging over the edge with the crosses but when we arrive it's flipped and the front is hanging over the edge....

12. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

ok, just looked at it again, they were looking from the back side of the van, so they were looking over the viaduct and it was hanging over the far side of it. As for the injury, that would be were the passenger seat belt would catch her where it comes over her shoulder, so that is believable.

13. Peter Ou

Peter Ou New Member

Did anyone else notice the airbag that was deployed after the fall...wouldn't the van have a dead battery

14. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

No real complaints this ep for me, enjoyed the opening flashback scene of Carol first driving away from Rick when he kicked her out of the group more than the entire past 2 episodes combined (maybe because I care about Carol/ Daryl and the actors/ actresses actually portray the characters very effectively), making Abe's group seem almost like a caricature of the show).

All in all pretty good show and looking forward to seeing Rick (finally), sheesh it'll have been 4 freakin' wks but this ep kinda made up for it.

15. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

Well, I understand the seatbelt, but that injury i could grasp if they fell front forward straight down, but it essentially did a somersault before plopping down on all 4's, just not buying that. And I have watched and rewatched that scene, and I feel like I can clearly see those rear tires hanging. I've got a pretty large t.v. and was able to pause AND zoom slightly.. perhaps I need to wait for some screen shots to get a real good look, or maybe I'm just way more tired than I thought. :)

16. sam12six

sam12six Member

This episode was made of awesome!!

It was frightening. When the zombie jumped into frame to beat on the window of Carol's car, I thought they had achieved a horror moment that would never be equaled. My heart really jumped out of my chest when they did it again 5 minutes later.

It was ingenious. The way Noah cut the zombies loose from the tents to slow down Carol and Daryl was a masterstroke. The only thing that could have delayed them more would have been if he'd knocked over a waste basket that they then had to step over.

It was shocking. They crawl into a van that's hanging halfway off the overpass and IT FALLS OFF!! I can't be the only one whose jaw was hanging open in amazement because I never imagined that would happen.

It was amazing. Having been in Atlanta and heard automatic weapon fire coming from somewhere nearby, my hat's off to anyone who can hear that and jump in a car and head directly to where the shots originated.

It was inspirational. I got a little teary-eyed at seeing Daryl taking a book and notepad. Even in the Apocalypse, he's determined to learn to read (I just hope he's careful, those notepads are flammable as hell).

It was poignant. Being reminded how shitty Carol's luck is brought different tears to my eyes. Imagine, one car in the entire state is moving... and it runs you over.

It was hopeful. I hope Noah survives to join the group and everyone just calls him 'Bob'.

BTW, the episode was called Consumed because they ate some potato chips.

• Like Like x 1
  17. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I didnt like Darryl's non-reaction when Darryl and Carol were sitting on bed talking and Carol laid back. Clearly an invitation by Carol for romance but Darryl didnt pick up on it. Why ?!

18. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Half way through it and...no! NO ONE steals Daryls crossbow. Noah damnit.

19. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I love the soundtrack (Theme?) for this episode!

Also at first I was like "damn you Noah" and wondered how he could be so fast with his broken ankle but then he redeemed himself a bit again. Time to die ***** wussy cops! Commando Unit Rick gonna go for you : )

Also now we saw how disgusting the cops are.

Sam, Haha yeah is this the wicked evil part of Ricks group? When someone dies they replace them with someone looking alike and goes "You are Bob now...now we just need a Hershel" Better be as close to the original as possible! OR ELSE!?

20. grasshopper

grasshopper New Member

The van this week was stretching it a bit i thought, it landed flat on its wheels? WTF? Last week it was the bus doing evel knievel jumps off a non ramp shaped jeep, barrel rolling through the air with no significant injuries to those inside. I sorta thought that if that happened the passengers would look a bit like they'd been through a blender?