Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

506 Live chat

Discussion in 'Episode 506 - Consumed' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Okay sorry I have to ask but what's a butter tart? Because all I got in my mind is poptarts. Delicious blueberry poptarts.

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

It's a type of pastry.

[​IMG]

It can have different flavours and stuff and thangs in the middle, like pumpkin (I had quite a few of these over Thanksgiving with some whipped cream on top), pecans, raisins, lemon, walnut, etc.

3. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Ah.. well while they look delicious, they also look like way more work than shoving a pop tart in a toaster.

4. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

It's a Canadian dessert. Imagine a tart with a filling that's much like the gooey part of a pecan pie, but more gooey. Traditionally they have raisins, walnuts, or pecans, and there is much debate over how runny or firm the filling should be and whether they are better with raisins or nuts. Recently people have been making crazy flavours like the kind @ltomlinson31 mentioned. I have never had pumpkin in a butter tart, but it sounds good...

5. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I have also never made a butter tart myself and just got them at farmers markets, or lesser ones at grocery stores, so preparation isn't a problem.

6. MrBigDog1974

MrBigDog1974 Member

Don't worry about that. After all, she works 80-100 hours a week for 48 weeks a year, so obviously we won't see her again until halfway through Season 6.

7. MrBigDog1974

MrBigDog1974 Member

I'm a relatively new guy without a lot of posting, but I will have to say I thoroughly enjoyed our "Doctor" coming in here with a God complex and letting us know she was going to defend the forums from all of us folks who have no life.

8. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

It was very entertaining, and it made me come out of hiding on the forum. Good day.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

I love it how she seemed to be the only one that couldn't see this.

10. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

and it's not like she didn't have access to meds to help with that kind of crazy.

11. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

She self-medicates. It's a new kind of chewable medication called "jellybeans."
    [​IMG]

12. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Wow. I'm just now reading this thread. The three-hour time delay forces me to shut down the site for a few hours until the west coast feed has ended.

At least last week's funhouse didn't start until after I had watched the episode. Plus it had the whole warped language thing to boot.

13. JHebert

JHebert Member

Butter tarts sound amazing. I want some. [whines]

14. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I think Daryl reads just fine. I base this on a deleted scene at about the 6 min mark and his chat with Andrea, which also plays into the scene in S2 after she shoots him and gives him a book and he jokes about in not having pictures..
    [video=youtube;1zXQxy_-6RU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zXQxy_-6RU[/video]

15. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I love how the action started immediately after the episode finished. No one even had time to discuss the episode further. The forum drama is just too strong with this one.

As for me, I went back and liked the "duh" post. I encourage everyone to do the same. Let's make it the most 'liked' post in the history of this forum!

16. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Lol. That's good.

The funny part is that I bet every other person reading her over the top obvious observation said Duh in their head before reading his post. If Ms SaratobigforherbritchesBlossom wouldn't take herself so seriously she would have chuckled at both posts and moved on.

17. Necrophile213

The funny part to me was that she said that like she was bringing something to the table that no one here could have possibly thought of already.

18. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

She probably thought she was making some big secret revelation that everyone was going to "ooo" and "ahhh" at but little did she know she was two weeks behind everyone else on this forum.

19. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Yeah. If you're going to make a post like that, make it about something most of us don't know. For example, the hat carl wears used to belong to Rick. Betcha didn't know that. Also, Lori had an affair with Shane.

20. Necrophile213

The Governor didn't wear an eye patch when we were first introduced to him, either. I've always heard the hat wasn't authentic and that he actually tricked Carl. The rumors say that the hat Carl wearswas actually Leon Bassett's.