Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

507 - Crossed - Praise and Positivity!

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by CheesyBirdMess, Nov 23, 2014.

1. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I think it depends... Obviously in this Apocalyptic world where there's so many threats leading a peaceful happy life seems impossible... Plus the audience would always wonder "is she going to show back up" "what happened to her" etc... So I can see the closure and finality of giving a character a death to stop those asking - as I've seen people asking about Morales and Morgan etc.... but I actually wish they had the balls to go with that and just let us have the idea of her living happily ever after... It's a stretch I know. But still. I'd like to see something different.

Either way, you know I'll be glued on Monday (for me) and back here to talk about it for the next *sniffle* 3 months without TWD!!!!!

2. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I'm prolly a worse driver than 95 percent of china. Asians can just be the most funnest stereotypes eva

3. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I hope she don't get the comic Gabriel treatment

4. Lt. Col. Cookie

Lol I totally missed it then! Thanks :D And I'm pretty sure the strawberries were just a bargaining chip, not much significance to it.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

My initial thought was that he was going to crush them and use them to make it look like he was coughing up blood. They appear to be a bargaining chip, which still seems silly to me, since they live in an environment that has a buffet. Seeing as there was a lot of religious symbolism this episode, it could also be an allusion to the forbidden fruit. Adam accepts the bribe of fruit and turn a utopia into a flawed world. Percy accepts the bribe of fruit and turns a nightmare into a slightly better world.

6. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

Hah! I totally thought that too. I was waiting for him to start squeezing them and cough into his hands.

7. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I think I'd understand Percy's decision better if I actually liked strawberries. I like them in cakes, and coating them in chocolate, and strawberry flavoured milkshakes and stuff, just not on its own. It would have been better if Beth somehow got her hands on a chocolate bar or ice cream or ribs or something.

8. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Yeah she should have had a Peanut Butter cup or something - people would be like "Hell yes! we understand doing anything for a PB Cup!"