Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

6-5 Writer/Director and Title/Description

Discussion in 'Episode 605 - Now' started by Tony Davis, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

2. Berry

Berry Member

Mood... grim? Just because they've lost 40% of their population in a day? No, it's probably because they never got to try the pasta Mrs. Noodlemaker was going to make with the pasta maker that Heath brought back, wrapped with a bow, with a note, "don't open until Christmas."

On a serious note, should be good since "Consumed" is one of my favorite episodes.

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Completely off topic but, so often that episode catches a bit of flack and while I cannot say that it is a favorite of mine, I did enjoy it - van drop and all! Then again I am one of the few who did not mind the episode Arrow on the Doorstep. Quite enjoyed the back and forth banter between not only The Gov and Rick but also between Daryl and Martinez

4. Berry

Berry Member

Yeah, I know the van defied the laws of physics, but ultimately that little detail didn't detract from the enjoyment of the episode for me. I was really happy they finally did a Carol story. (Carol was always an "invisible" character for me until storytime when she pulled out the knives. That's when I first noticed her. She's been my favorite ever since).

I don't remember most of the episodes from the first 4 seasons, I watched them each once and went on with my life. (Therefore don't remember Arrow especially).

5. aNamelssHnchman

aNamelssHnchman New Member

Poorly written and directed. It was no Scott Gimple Episode!