Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[603] Thank You- Live Reactions Thread!!

Discussion in 'Episode 603 - Thank You' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 23, 2015.

1. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

He was under Nick the dick's body. He's alive.

2. raccoon city

raccoon city Member

Glenn is a pretty one dimensional character. I don't mind if they kill him off.

3. HondaS2kXD

Your avatar is Daryl.

4. raccoon city

raccoon city Member

Daryl is the lovable badass. But nothing stands out with Glenn except he's a really nice guy.

5. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

He's got to be! No TTD and no mention in the memorial.... there's no way.

6. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

He's still alive then.

8. HondaS2kXD

I'm a Daryl fan, too, broseph. But he's hardly an overly complicated character. Glenn does have depth. He's the only character who hasn't killed a human. He's the last symbol for humanity and morality. In season 2.5-4 I would agree with you that he became all about stupid Maggie, but he's getting better now.

9. HondaS2kXD

Yup. He'll make it at least up to the finale.

10. FansTheZombie

FansTheZombie Member

He did look like he was very sad, and as he says he isn't privy to what is really going on. And then there are so many fans tweeting him and talking about crying and sadness. It has to be hard! And of course he cares about these characters like we do right? I've wondered if Glenn would be killed off soon because he was in the comics. And Rick lost a hand, remember?! I think he is the only one safe, maybe Judith too because that would be WAY too much! Anyway, yeah he was teary eyed too.

11. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

It's possible that Glenn is still alive, but I don't think so. I think the hint that Glenn will be seen in some way in the future will be to serve as closure for Maggie, as I don't think the writers would leave it at that for her character. Maggie will need that definitive closure in some way - finding the watch, or some other item of his, perhaps - but I doubt they'd have Glenn survive this. It's as Damon mentioned on Talking Dead, if Glenn somehow survives, this would be shades of the "Bobby in the shower" scene on the original Dallas series.

It also seemed to be a foreshadowing of Glenn's demise when he signed off from talking to Rick by calling him 'dumb-ass'.

12. AAA

AAA Member

Sad to see Annie Die

She is smokin' hot. Easily could have given Rosita a run for her money.

#412 AAA, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  13. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

I would argue that Glenn is one of the more intriguing characters on the show: he's not "Well, we should kill everybody in the house just to be safe" like Rick and Carol, and he's not "Let me twirl this stick around in a menacing manner without actually killing anyone and then releasing them back into the wild so they can return and kill my friends" like Morgan. His courage, intelligence, and willingness to give people a second chance make me want to spend more time with him. He also does more than growl/grimace/grunt/stare off into the distance. He talks like a reasonable person in a supremely unreasonable world.

Oh, and he makes me laugh.

#413 WalkingBuckeye, Oct 25, 2015
  14. IeattheVtooZ

IeattheVtooZ New Member

Maggie, then Beth for me. Then Rosita

15. IeattheVtooZ

IeattheVtooZ New Member

He had Nick on top of him just long enough to slip out under the rolling dumpster.

(This would also pay homage to the original disaster scenario when Rick was stuck under the tank and Glenn saved him).

Either Glenn won't be noticed or someone will come to him to provide a distraction via sound or visual. Possibly both with him waiting under the dumpster for a while.

** In addition maybe, just maybe Glenn will be covered in guts and blood and they won't notice him once done eating Nick?

16. CVRATM

CVRATM New Member

I agree. Glenn was a great character and the show really benefitted. I loved what he did last season.

That would be great. :) I haven't seen this episode yet, so I'll see how it look slater tonight.

LOL. I like Daryl too, but Glenn was pretty badass himself.

#416 CVRATM, Oct 25, 2015
  17. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

Your basic lame-ass blathering that didn't really say anything useful. Anybody following along knows that Glenn will show up in future episodes. He could have just said, "I know; this sucks. Please stay with us."

18. raccoon city

raccoon city Member

With Morgan's return it makes sense that they kill off Glenn. Morgan is now this super pacifist monk and Glenn put his trust and effort into a man who got Noah killed and tried to murder him. We don't need two super nice guys around. It's too much nice for a zombie apocalypse damnit! :zombies_mad:

19. steely

steely Well-Known Member

So just typical gimple shit???

20. HondaS2kXD

Beth was topless on Masters of Sex. So, knowing what I know now:

1. Tara
    2. Michonne.
    3. Maggie
    4. Sasha
    5. Rosita
    6. Carol