Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[604]- Praise and Positivity Goes Here, Not Here.

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

This episode filled my nostrils with sweet smelling scents, almost straight to my brain!

2. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

Ha! He said it!

[​IMG]

3. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

I see what you did here....but not here

4. forceten

forceten Member

A lot of people aren't looking forward to this episode, but with all the seasons of morgan catching up to the main group I'm excited for it. Yes glenn is dead or maybe they cheese it and he makes it out. Yes we will have to wait - probably 3-4 episodes while they draw that out.

Me for one will be happy seeing a morgan eposide. Even if its the entire 90 mins! Lets see what happened to him after he left that town.

I'm betting it will tie into future events

5. Neuropyramidal

6. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

7. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I may be in the minority, but I'm really looking forward to this episode and have been for quite awhile.

I've also decided I'm not even gonna stress about Glenn this coming week, because it'll be nice to take a break from it and (hopefully) get back to some non-gimmicky storytelling that both develops Morgan's character and serves the show as a whole. :)

8. Neuropyramidal

I'm looking forward to this episode too. I like Morgan. And its going to flash back and forth. And its 90 minutes!! :p

9. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Oooh, I like time jumps! I like Morgan! I like Lennie!

And since daylight savings time begins the night before, it'll feel as if we stayed up half an hour longer to watch the show while still getting half an hour's more sleep the next day! :p

10. daryldixon

daryldixon Member

Should be good. 90 minutes of Morgan. Alriiight.

11. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

I'm with you. All of a sudden everyone has turned on Morgan. Lennie James is a great actor and if anyone can pull this type of episode off, he can. I'd watch him do just about anything but I'm hoping they give him good material to work with in this one.

12. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

We really need to see Morgan's backstory to know how he got to this point of being a zen person. Too bad I'll be thinking of Glenn and whether or not he is dead during all of it though :/

13. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

I am looking forward to this episode also, want to see what happened to change Morgans outlook. Should be interesting. As far as Glenn is concerned, it gives more time for him to 'possibly alive'. If they resolve it this week.... He is dead, or they may have created a truly cheesy plot device that will annoy me greatly to get him through all of it. And in either case... I will be lesss . It is starting. Yay!!

14. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

And, that was awesome. I wish the spin off had been about Morgan. Love the guy.

15. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

I thought Eastman's dialogue over dinner was one of the best pieces of acting I've seen on this or any show in a long time. Absolutely fantastic. I was liking the episode already (which is surprising, as I was not particularly excited about it) but that moment stood out. I thought Eastman in general was a totally believable, realistic, and strong character. Pity he had to die.

• Like Like x 1
  16. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Praises:

- Eastman's occupation, surprising demise of his family, his t-shirts, and his solemn admission of murdering that psychopath. Everything about Eastman was on point!

- Subtle indication that Akido is more of a coping mechanism and largely for redirecting inner conflict into personal progress rather than for surviving in general. Morgan is going to realize this soon.

17. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I loved the moments of beauty. So unexpected anymore. That beautiful meadow with wildflowers, Eastman's lovely cabin with the garden in front. Aikido by the lake. Even the little plate of food waiting for Morgan when he woke up. Such a lyrical episode. I loved it.

18. Rust

Rust Member

I enjoyed the episode as I have enjoyed most of the stand alone episodes in the past. Well written, good story, very human and personal.

19. Aztecia

Aztecia Member

This episode surprised me. I thought it was going to be slow and uninteresting. So glad to be mistaken! Brilliant acting, scenery, goat.

20. batongal

batongal Active Member

An hour and a half stand alone episode and the time felt as if it flew by. Loved how they ended Morgan's story and popped us directly into the current time seeing the dirty, psychopathic, yellow-tooth stained wolf. Good to see Morgan still has his old sensibilities, when he closed the gate door he stopped for a second but then locked it. Again no Lincoln or Reedus and still a great episode.