Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[613] Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 613 - The Same Boat' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Baron90

Baron90 New Member

Ikr? I was hoping that maybe she would become a new villain! They haven't really had a good enemy since they killed that cannibal dude. And she was really relatable. But TWD seems to be throwing away good characters anymore and I swear they are never going to get rid of Carol!

2. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I think the writers could've did better making the audience care more about the Savior group. I didn't particularly care when they got wiped out.

3. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Soooo season finale we'll meet Lucile? The writers are sure are taking there sweeeettttt tttiiiii COMMERICAL BRAKE mmmmm CLIFF-HANGER e.

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Actually, up until this latest episode they've been rushing the **** out of it.

5. Melo

Melo Active Member

yeah, it would be great to make her a regular or at least in more eps but i guess they had other plans, anyway awesome character but just for this 1 episode

6. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

Not a complaint...I'm just curious about the timeline. When Glenn was out on the road and almost met his demise, then returned to Alexandria with Enid, he revealed to Enid that Maggie was pregnant. So they already knew at that point. Then after the battle to save Alexandria and the mid-season break, the show returns after what (I believe) was supposed to be a two-month passage of time. Then there is the discovery of the Hilltop colony, and the fight with the Saviours follows.

In last night's show, did Maggie say that she was two months pregnant? If so, I'm just wondering if she and Glenn knew the exact moment it happened, since more than two months has passed since Glenn told Enid that Maggie was pregnant. Is his Bisquick that good that he knows the moment a pancake has been made?

Just wonderin'...

7. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

They have been planning this. If she is charting her cycle, physically (& date wise), she could very well know when she conceived.

But, I think it may be further along. 4 weeks pregnant is just missing your period. Malnutrition and excessive physical activity could also come into play.

8. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Two months is probably just rounding. If they had been planning (and it sounds like they were) she would have known right away. Ive had three pregnancies and charted them all. I knew I was pregnant on day nine past implantation. I woke up feeling flu like, the same for each pregnancy, almost kind of buzzy feeling. Some of us definitely know right away!

9. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

So maybe it's just me but Rick and his crew have wiped out like 30 of Negans crew so far. I don't know how they are going to make us hate Negan when honestly no matter who he kills at this point I am kind of feeling it's justified.

10. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

I kind of saw the killing of Primo as Rick heard him say "I am Negan" and that's all he needed to hear. It seems to me that Rick is looking at wiping out the Saviors as a means to an end.

11. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

When they enter the slaughter house you hear a key and/or unlatching sound from the door. So how is it full of walkers if the door is latched closed? One of them complain and ask when was the last time the place was used and the answer was a month ago. Doesn't make sense to me.

12. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

That botherred me too. Their "safe house" was infested with walkers. If I was wounded and needed a "safe house" to recuperate in until help arrived I wouldn't want it to be full of walkers. Of course they could have meant that ROOM was their safe house, and the walkers were guards around it.

13. conorbhoy1967

conorbhoy1967 New Member

it looked as though Rick knew that the guy wasn't Negan. He shot him because of his reluctance to co-operate.

14. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

There's probably more than one door to get in and the walkers got in another way. Remember back at the prison they thought they had the place completely locked down but found out there was a breach on the opposite side.

15. BigBlue

BigBlue Member

Justified? Hmm. I guess it depends on who you pull for and how you look at it.

Negan and his crew were already hated if you care about Rick and his friends. The little prick leading the guys on the motorcycles set that in motion. He made it very obvious what the Saviors were all about. You either bow down or die. This was further proven at Hilltop through conversation and the physical encounters. Rick and crew did exactly what should have been done. Negan's group was already shown as "evil". They demand you give to them, or die...

Screw that noise. I hate that Rick and crew didn't kill 5X more Saviors.

16. The_Not_So_Dead

It was a good episode, but the only 'complaint' I have is why Paula and co. didn't kill Maggy and Carol at the slaughterhouse. Especially since they told Rick they were fine in the woods. They served their purpose. I didn't really get the vibe that Paula and co. wanted to safe the guy Primo (?) that Rick had. They radioed for backup, so I figure that they wanted to assassinate Rick and co., including Maggy and Carol. And didn't Paula say they wanted to travel light, which to me meant the same thing.
    So what was the plan to keep them alive? Paula already had the slightest idea that Rick would kill her too, so I didn't really understand it.

But story, I guess. ;)

17. DreadSi

DreadSi New Member

Rick's sole focus is on protecting his people at any cost. He clearly sees the Saviors as a threat, likely based on what he learned from their limited contact with them (dude was about to off Abraham and Sasha) and what he learned of them from Hilltop. He knows how ruthless people can be and is not messing around with the Saviors. Don't wait, don't negotiate, take em out. But damnit how many of them are there?

18. BigBlue

BigBlue Member

Paula keeping them alive made a lot of sense. I don't think she had any intentions of going at it with Rick's crew at this time. The backup that she had on the way wasn't exactly much compared to Rick's crew that just slaughtered an entire compound of her comrades. She knew what they were up against and had an idea they were being tracked. I think she kept Maggie and Carol alive for two reasons. First, she might need them as bargaining chips if Rick and crew did find them before the other Saviors arrived. She was almost correct. Second, she needed both of them to take to Negan or to force them to show her where Alexandria is located.

I do agree about Primo. He was the last thing on Paula's mind. lol

19. BigBlue

BigBlue Member

I'm curious as to how many Saviors there are as well. I've heard they outnumber the Alexandrian's 12-1, but who knows. I had also read that the Hilltop colony numbered 200+, but it appeared to me they were lucky to have 30+ people living there.

20. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

I get what you are saying but honestly if you haven't read the comics and all you know is what the show is showing you it still seems to me like Rick & Co. are going a bit ham. Now I know Negan from the comic and I am sure they are going to make a huge statement to show how evil Negan is in the show but given what has been done by our intrepid warriors, I would be prepared for some major deaths in the next couple episodes. I'm thinking Abraham, Carol, Denise, Glen, and many of the Alexandria B crew...