Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[615] East: Praise + Positivity

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by GrungeMan, Apr 3, 2016.

1. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Totally late, but not too late for some praise and positivity which (after searching the East threads) I noticed wasn't created last week!

There were probably some mention of everyone's more favorable scenes in other threads, but screw it, this is one of my more favorite threads. :Grin:

I'll start:

- The wonderful Richonne scene. I simply appreciated the touching moment they shared in each other's embrace, particularly before everything unravels into abject chaos in the next episode. "It's all over"
    - Carol. Definitely enjoyed how she was seemingly able to sneak pass Alexandria's resident sniper as well as the theme of her perpetual descent into dualistic chaos. I loved how Rick straight up said she was a juggernaut. Although I believe Morgan has the more accurate grasp on Carol's feelings right now.
    -That shout-out to The Kingdom.
    - I must admit that I enjoyed Morgan more this episode.
    - Glenn making the more level-headed decision to go back to Alexandria was great, but a las, it was all in vein.

2. ZombieAndTeal

ZombieAndTeal Member

I loved Morgan in this episode. It has felt jarring having him in Alexandria given how he basically screwed everything up for them by letting the wolves live etc, but this is his redemption. I think he is the perfect person to find and get through to carol because they are actually very similar. i also think it would be awesome if together they stumbled across more communities, like the Kingdom, and became like the ambassadors for Alexandria building bridges with those communities to hopefully take down negan. The scene with him and rick had a positive vibe in that respect - and I loved the protein bar line!

3. rustybag

rustybag Member

My favorite was this look on Rick's face when he was talking to Morgan. Hilarious :)

[​IMG]