Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

6x07 Rate the episode

Discussion in 'Episode 607 - Heads Up' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 20, 2015.

?

Rate the dog gone thing!

1. 10

8 vote(s)
    10.1%
  2. 9

24 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. 8

22 vote(s)
    27.8%
  4. 7

11 vote(s)
    13.9%
  5. 6

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  9. I took my head out of my arse for this?

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  10. 1

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Rate it. Immediately.

2. raccoon city

raccoon city Member

9. Solid episode. Probably my favorite of the season. I think next week will be even better though.

3. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

I gave it a 9, saving my 10 hopefully for next week. That ending was perfection. We're all going to be on pins and needles until next week.

4. calliope

calliope Active Member

9.5 Very good, solid episode. Character development and moving the story forward on several fronts. I can forgive the dumpster in return for getting Glenn back.

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I rate it a 9. Because the German side of me saw Ron's punkass with the Glock and was like, "Nein! Nein!"

6. JSF

JSF Member

An 8. I think next episode will be killer.

7. Hope the Savior

I give it a 9. I really enjoyed the character development, the actual communication, and seeing the community further solidify. And I especially liked the ending and Tara flicking off Rick.

8. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

9.5, actually. (Would have been a 10 if [a]Tara had reached Denise and planted one on her and Carol had pushed past Morgan and just kicked the shite out of Wolfman.) Loved the pacing; the integration of different stories; the character development (oh yes, Rick, Tara will flip you off if you need it); and the ending: what a juxtaposition of those beautiful green balloons floating up into a deep blue sky and the crumbling of the tower. Soundtrack was really effective, too.

9. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Improvement over last week.. The way Glenn survived was very weak and the whole Glenn/ Enid adventure was Very weak as well...but other then that is was pretty interesting...... and is set up well for the standard mid season finale of the farm/jail being overrun... I give this episode a 7.8

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Good set up to No Way Out. Solid episode, even though I'm not a fan of the Glenn trick. 8.9.

11. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Fantastic episode. Really liked the interactions between Morgan and everyone else. I actually felt for his side a bit this time when he brought up Rick sparing his life. The logical me wanted to give it an 8 because Glenn's survival was silly, but I gave it a 10 because the fanboy in me loves Glenn and he's alive.

12. JFAN

JFAN Member

Would have only rated it a 8 but added one point for Glenn's returned boosting it to a 9 for me.

13. Mr Sinister

Mr Sinister Member

Amazing episode. I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm actually OK with the whole Glenn situation. Anytime a show can make me care enough to feel either extreme sadness or extreme elation, I have to give it props for making me feel that way. In the same character arc over the span of a few episodes, I was given both, so for that I'm very grateful. I give it a 9.5, so I'm rounding it up to a 10. Best of the season so far, and probably in my top 10 of the series.

14. jojo

jojo Member

I gave it a 10 this was my 2nd fav so far premier 1st. The different charcter dialogue. Interactions etc. I loved it all.

15. LMT

LMT Member

I gave it a nine. Tara giving Rick the finger is now one of my fav TWD moments!

16. BlackNoise

BlackNoise Member

I give it a 9.5 rounded down to a 9 for Eugene being Eugene.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this episode. The pacing was spot-on for me. I thought the Glenn situation would annoy me, but the way they handled it was enough to suspend my disbelief. I could nitpick his exact positioning, but he was a "Glenn-table" and the walkers were busy eating, which works for me.

One of the things I loved in this episode was how quickly certain situations were addressed. I like to see the characters confronting each other and/or just talking about what's happening. Bonus points for Carol and Tara. Investigating suspicious activities while on babysitting duty will always earn you extra points and the same can be said for giving Rick the finger.

17. Iffy

Iffy New Member

Brilliant episode and glad to see some development for the main cast...hopefully leading into a 'bloody' epic mid-season!!
    Obvious how the Glenn situation was played out but glad of the outcome :) (even if it was overplayed with regards to his name being removed etc...)

18. WhatThe...

WhatThe... Member

I gave it a nine too. Excellent episode. This is turning out to be my favourite season after first. I aint even mad about the Glenn situation. The only thing that was stupid about it was all the hype. Honestly they could have shown us that he survived and we'd have been like 'oh man... how's he gonna survive that?!' Then made it super badass how he survived or something better then what happened, but again... I aint mad. I just hope Glenn survives a lot longer, somehow, then we all expect (re: Lucielle)... and Id really like to see the infamous toilet scene played out.

Eugene's scene about open toed shoes was cute. Tara giving Rick the finger was cool. What would have made it a 10 for me was if Rick atleast bitch slapped Spencer, he more than deserves it.

19. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

i liked the way Glenn survived because it was plausible

the whole Glenn/Enid thing was ridiculous

it would have been much cooler if Glenn had been saved by Jesus

20. Busted Flipflop

8.5. I liked this episode. We saw the best of our characters, it was diverse and colorful, and it was a good pace.

Most miraculously was Glenn's mustache. 5 years have passed and not a single hair. One night under a dumpster and voila: Glenn has a mustache. That is one special dumpster.