Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[703] Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 703 - The Cell' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 2, 2016.

1. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Tv & comic Carl always want bloodshed - that's always the first and last option. Rick has always been concerned with that kid, and rightly so.

2. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

We didn't really see 'The Sanctuary' - just Dwight. In last week's episode we got a tour or rather a large glimpse of the Kingdom.

Overall, the episode filled 42 minutes of air time, but beyond that this was dull. Although, in the 2nd episode once again I got Carol trying to live, and Morgan being philosophical - it was much better.

3. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Not nearly enough naked Daryl.

4. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Never ! Love him!!!!!

5. Prufrock

Sorry, I stopped reading at the bolded

6. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Hey I like Carl too! He was annoying as a little kid, but much better as a young teen.

7. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

Carl is proving to be a force to be reckoned with. Whenever this series does draw to a close, I think that Carl may be amongst the last ones standing...even after his dad is gone. Actually, I think it's a pretty good bet that he will take over when Rick finally stops fighting. There were hints at the end of season 4 that Carl was displaying disturbing tendencies - his killing of the young Woodburyian in the woods (and Hershel's revelation to Rick over what had happened) did have us wondering if Carl was becoming rather psychopathic. However, it now seems that Carl has learned to adapt to a very cold, hard world; he is capable of caring for others, yet won't hesitate to stop any threat to himself or his family. And in such surroundings, only the strongest will survive.

Will Carl be the last survivor of the old world? It very well could be. At the very least, he's shown that he has what it takes.

8. Platix

Platix New Member

What did I like? ... Daryl stuck in a cell, being tortured. Easy Street!!! Loved the song.

What did I hate? Negan turns whimp... doesn't use Lucille on Daryl during attempted escape. Is a boy crush really what we want between Negan and Daryl. Just seems like emotional rape at this point. This whole one sided bff drama between the two is leaving me cold at this point. Not interested really. It seems a contradiction IMO. Negan.. the cold-blooded killer has a huge soft spot for Daryl. So he's a sociopath with feelings? Anyone take psych 101 in college? Doesn't really make sense to me. So here I am questioning the psychological realism of a show that takes place during a zombie apocalypse.

My problem is.. just when Negan started to make sense to me, now he doesn't. An enigma at best at this point. Multiple personalities maybe?

Maybe I'm just not that smart? Maybe the writers should pick up a psychology book?

Maybe threads that ask for criticism are just a place for people to vent about things that have nothing to do with the show at all?

Anyways.. the OP asked for complaints. So I did my best to give him what he wanted.

#28 Platix, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  9. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Too much Daryl and Dwight. We get it, sleep deprivation and shitty food. Daryl is ganna either cave or die, move on... Essentially its a whole episode dedicated to learning about Dwight. Alittle unnecessary, but hey I also thought a 3-4 month long cliff hanger was excessive... what do I know.

10. Prufrock

Love your avi! I'm in the DFW, too...several others, too

11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Me, I like Carl

12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

You wash and I will get the scissors after Daryl's hair. At the very least I want to cut it away from his eyes

13. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I draw the line at Bimon. This is too much!

14. Prufrock

Slow on the take? Huh?

15. Prufrock

Girl, thank you! It drives me nuts that D has to part the curtains of his greasy bangs to see.

16. Prufrock

❤️❤️ Carl , too

17. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Sorry. I haven't seen the episode yet. I made my complaint based on what I think happened.

18. Prufrock

[MENTION=17192]Dnae[/MENTION] Have you seen the YouTube The Way, lately?
    it was erased, then under a different name?!?

19. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It was about a lot more than that though. We also learned a lot about the Sanctuary itself, how it operates, and the hierarchy, more about Negan himself, and we added to Daryl's development and motivations.

20. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

No ma'am I have not....lotta damn help I turned out to be LOL