Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[707] Sing your Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 707 - Sing Me a Song' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

2. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Addendum: The only "woman" Negan loves is Lucille.

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Exactly. I read comments about how Comic Negan has a certain amount of charm, but TV Negan is nothing but a Stalin-level dictator to me. Which from my point of view is what I would expect in a post-ZA world. That scene of Negan with his harem was engrossing and terrifying.

#23 westwingnut, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  4. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Oh dear.

5. Eat Carol

Eat Carol New Member

Great rundown! Thanks! Oh ya, one question to add; does Carol finally get eaten???

6. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

I completely agree.
    Which makes me wonder why the women simply don't kill him in his sleep.
    Not to mention why nobody tries at all, at least a few of those who hate him. It would be quite unbelievable that all of his people are on his side, given that he humiliated, tortured and probaly killed so many among them.
    Every single person in this camp is in danger of being punished at any time due to any little crap that pisses Negan off.
    Sure, there are always those who fully support such a psycho. We can see this in the real world where dictators have the admiration of their followers.
    Yet I wonder what the group would do if somebody killed Negan. Has he nominated a potential successor in case that something happens to him?

So far, his "assistants" don't seem to be so fond of him, except for Simon, as it seems.
    Maybe Simon is the one taking his place if something happens to Negan. If so, the people surely know that.
    I can't imagine that those who hate Negan never talked about it and would never have a plan of getting rid of both of them.
    Negan's wives would be the best chance. Killing Negan and then luring in Simon and perhaps some of his men in order to kill them.

But then, they probably are no killers. On the other hand, one can do only so much until it's enough and people react in the most consequent way, especially under such circumstances.

Even though the people at the Sactuary seemingly have all they need (except freedom and self determination) it's not only Negan who provides all the material, supplies and the safety from the outside.
    They already have it. They see that it works the same with other camps in which there are no psychos surpressing and threatening the people.
    I would understand - if possible to understand such a thing - if there was some kind of spiritual or religious background. Or if the people had grown up like this and don't know any better.
    But that's not the case. It's all about collecting supplies and being in charge.
    This can't be enough to live like that.

#26 NoMora, Dec 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2016
  7. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

So, it seems to me that when it comes to AOW, there may be ASZ, Hilltop, Kingdom, Oceanside (some of them), the new group mentioned in previews, the Seekers AND the Negan slaves we saw in his basement. Plus Darryl is there to help mobilize the Negan slaves, if the opportunity arises. Thoughts?

8. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

When Negan walked out I was thinking why the hell was Carl not sawing him down with that M-16A2 rifle. But they had to get to Negan's showing off to Carl. That was a big thing in the comics so they had to make it happen that way.

9. 92FS

92FS New Member

What bothered me is that somehow, Rosita can pick up a spent casing and give it to Eugene, Eugene casts a lead projectile of unknown weight, no process is shown (even a second) of him popping out a spent primer, no powder...anything.

So Rosita has a spent casing with a lead projectile in it, which basically means when she pulls that trigger nothing is going to happen. Maybe that will happen yet, i dunno. Point is - if you're gonna feature homebrew ammo in the show, at least do it some justice.