Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[812] Praise & Positivity

Discussion in 'Episode 812 - The Key' started by GrungeMan, Mar 16, 2018.

1. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

The key here is to stay positive!

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am really looking forward to this episode

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. cycles

cycles Member

Jayne Atkinson, who plays Georgie, was excellent in House of Cards. I was very happy to see her in TWD.

I really enjoyed the interaction between Maggie and Georgie. The show appeals to me the most when there is a little hope for a brighter future in the gruesome TWD world. Georgie expressed that hope in her words and in those photocopied pages. It was a powerful moment.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Some good action this week! The tension brewing within the Savior ranks is delicious!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed this ep - so many layers of different things going on. Both Simon & Dwight going against Negan in different ways, Michonne trying to keep Enid from becoming a stone cold killer...I loved when she took her gun away and told her to back up. I still feel for Enid & her circumstances, but that was such a mother/daughter moment lol. "If you don't settle down i'm taking your gun away." I was glad Michonne was able to talk Maggie into going through with the trade with Georgie...when they talked about "taking their stuff" it was treading dangerously close to a Negan mindset.

Rick & Negan at it again...lol. It's frustrating how many times these two have been in close quarters only to have them BOTH walk away. I enjoyed the tension though...and the disco bat. I love the dialogue between them...they want to kill each other, but at the same time they almost seem like frenemies. I enjoyed that Rick wasn't letting Negan psych him out again, and he brought it right back onto him by mentioning none of the Saviors were showing up to save him...and by spilling the beans about Simon killing the heapsters. Negan is NOT going to be happy, and he's going to trust his people even less now. The Saviors are about to be reunited with an even more dangerous version of him.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

This was definitely one of the better episodes of the season!

These are out of order, but what really stood out to me was:

- The all female scene on the road to meet Georgie. I just really appreciated having our strong female leads going out on an adventure, being bad-asses and meeting these new and eccentric characters.

- The flaming bat was epic. Rick was wielding that bat like he was freakin' Ghost Rider and I loved everything about it.

- I've come to really value Simon as a great villainous addition to the show. They done a great job of developing his character. I also really enjoyed his and Dwight's interactions and the intrigue underlying this whole awful mess between a despot, his power hungry snake of a second command, the double agent right under his nose, and let's not forget Eugene - who despite his proclaimed allegiance to Negan is still very much a wild card. Sanctuary's hierarchy of command is so fractured and compromised... I love it! haha

- Rick and Daryl's scene early in the show was moving and I do think that their brotherly love is one of the few remaining reasons why I am fine with Daryl sticking around on the show. Their scenes together this season have been pretty great.

- Michonne was perfect. I loved. LOVED. when she told Enid to step back. I know she did it out of concern for Enid, but I just loved that she knows how to handle these ridiculous teenagers and seemingly put Enid in her place. Her honoring Carl and speaking from an optimistic perspective towards the others was endearing.

- Shout out to Rosita's outfit. Twas pretty cool. She all of a sudden is looking like a character out of street fighter.

Pretty obscure, but I am actually interested to see if Gary and Arat:

• Winner Winner x 2