Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[816] Praise & Positivity

Discussion in 'Episode 816 - Wrath' started by GrungeMan, Apr 14, 2018.

1. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Write something positive about one of the seven deadly sins... and.. GO!

2. batongal

batongal Active Member

Well considering I didn't like this season at all,

I will give points on the Eugene storyline. I'm glad he turned and by ginger gave Negan his bullets. How Dwight tried to come to Eugene's rescue.

Father Gabe stepping up was a very brave thing to do so unlike the person we first met.

Like the sanctuary guy that keeps trolling Maggie potential future there? (Sorry Glenn had to go there.)

Liked Dwight's wrap up how desperate and fallen he was in front of Daryl compared to the sense of hope he has when he goes to the house and sees the note. Nicely done Austin.

Siddiq's line about the only thing left of their dead loved ones are their thoughts was very powerful and true, damn. Don't you just hate him for getting to Rick with that?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Jerry and Ezekiel's conversation that ended with a fist bump. Jerry's smile just makes me happy, lol

Henry asking Carol if she'll come back

Eugene totally redeeming himself! I seriously wanted to see someone kill him before last night
    ...Rosita punching him in the face and Eugene's reaction to it was great!

Daryl..letting mercy prevail over his own wrath with Dwight. Tossing the keys to Dwight and telling him to go find Sherry.

Dwight's face when he read Sherry's note.

Maggie's reaction to Rick deciding to spare Negan. Not really a positive , but the utter anguish in her voice, just got to me and I was glad that not everyone agreed with Rick's decision

• Like Like x 2
  4. Camilleyun

We can never remember his name, so at my house we call him Lifetime Movie Guy

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Alden?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Camilleyun

Yes, Lifetime Movie Guy :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Lindigo

Does he always talk that way?

8. Camilleyun

who...Lifetime Movie Guy?

9. Mell95

Mell95 Member

Eugene and Daryl were two of the things i loved about the last episode. Well, i knew Daryl's not gonna kill Dwight like that, this is not who he is, but i didnt expect tossing a car key and saying "find her" !
    But Eugene part!! believe me or not i was swearing at him in this episode NONSTOP !!:D
    i was like "u should die a pathetic death, and they shouldnt keep u alive not even bc of ur knowledge, fxcking BASTARD!!"
    But then i saw what he did, and i was like: " Damn!! Rick has been planning for a whole season and he couldnt achieve anything!!! but Eugene ENDED this war with his knowledge, and of course bravery!!" (cant deny that was a huge risk especially for a person like him! And cant deny that with Negan's Plan, with all those saviors surrounding them with loaded guns, Rick and his mates were finnished!!)
    So doesnt need to say i got angry when Rosita punched him in the face!!:confused:

And probably another good thing about this episode was this fact that Negan stayed alive. Not bc i love this character, coz i dont!! and not bc of that "Mercy" stuffs.... but bc i think it's better this way!! u know, based on whatever happened it feels more real!!
    Oh, shouldnt forget to say Michonne's lines to Negan were AWESOME!!:cool:

And, one more thing to add, i'm supper happy that Rick is ok!! that scene that they kept showing to terrify us, wasn't about Rick about to die, or injured all alone!! he was fine!!:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I always call him Slouchy McSloucherson... He's always sloped forward in every scene!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Lindigo

yes. There is a weird quality to his speech. Maybe kind of a Bogart thing? I don't know how to describe it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Camilleyun

Yeah his whole demeanor and speech like @Lindigo said ( sorry I don't know how to quote 2 different posts in 1 reply) just seemed too smooth and collected. Like @batongal said, it felt like he was creepin' on Maggie too. Always calm & thoughtful , knows the right things to say and his wavy locks are way too glorious for a ZA - like they plucked him right out of a Lifetime Movie :D:p

• Funny Funny x 1