Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Aaron & Enid's Quest?

Discussion in 'Episode 806 - The King, the Widow, and Rick' started by josephmitchell1, Nov 28, 2017.

1. josephmitchell1

So, I have a suspicion that Aaron and Enid are on their way to Oceanside, to try and recruit the women there. His comment about "Needing a win" and him saying that Enid needed to get some food suggested they aren't just heading to Sanctuary to join the fight. Am I reading too much into it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sully

Sully Active Member

I agree that it doesn't seem like they're headed to the Sanctuary. However I don't see why they'd go to Oceanside at this point when they clearly expressed they weren't interested.

However maybe it would've been smarter for Rick to go there and show them the pictures rather than go to the garbage people.

Also, wasn't Siddiq from Oceanside in te comics? Is it possible that he was a survivor from the men and he'll end up being the piece that recruits them back in?

• Like Like x 3
  3. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I thought they were headed to the National Disposal & Waste Industry, hopefully they'll find Rick once they get there.

4. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

I hope they aren't going to be left out of several episodes now while we wonder. It's bad enough they did that with Heath.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

maybe they head to Oceanside with a polaroid of the surrounded Sanctuary. that might be able to convince the women to join in the almost finished fight and exact revenge for what was done to them.

6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

But Alexandria already stole their weapons, so do they really need the extra bodies?

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Many of King Ezekiels people got killed so Rick's army could use replacements. They could use the guns from the dead, both Rick's groups and Negans.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Siddiq is from Hilltop in comics

9. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I really enjoy the idea that they're off to visit Oceanside to recruit people after losing "ranks" from the Kingdom!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

His bio from TWD wiki says he is originally from Miami, Fl and that some time during the outbreak he made his way to Oceanside and joined Pete's crew before inevitably making contact with Alexandria.

I really hope they keep the Miami part of his identity #305 #Dalé

• Like Like x 1
  11. josephmitchell1

I can't think of ANYWHERE else they might be headed. As someone above has said, with Kingdom's ranks now reduced to Carol, Ezekiel, annoying child, Jerry, and Dianne, they could use some decent fighters, and with the photographic evidence of Sanctuary being buggered, I reckon Natania will be more willing to spare her forces.

I mean, we are talking about TWD though, and jumping the shark is its speciality, so they'll probably be heading to the magical secret bazooka and flamethrower shop Aaron knew about but kept secret because... reasons.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sully

Sully Active Member

Why Aaron and Enid though to do this job? They have such a little connection to Oceanside. Tara is the main part of that story piece.

It just wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Maybe Aaron is going to track down Erik and put him down because he couldn't before?

13. josephmitchell1

I agree that it wouldn't make vast amounts of sense, but it's the only place I can think of that is returnable to and would require supplies for a long journey. Finding Eric would only be a short drive, he wouldn't take Enid on a mission to put down his husband, and would be nigh-on impossible now Eric has wandered off. Enid and Aaron both went on the journey to get Oceanside's guns last season, so they know Natania well enough to get an audience with her. And he was talking about the group "needing a win", what would the group get out of the knowledge that Eric is double-dead?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Negan-Loyalist

Negan-Loyalist New Member

No matter where they go, they will end up DEAD by hands of the mighty Saviors :)

15. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

It is interesting that Aaron decides to go on a mission (with Enid) at this moment because he has just volunteered to take care of Gracie. No way he is going to take Gracie along. And it looks like he has handed Gracie to Maggie for fostering.
    As he told Enid to pack some food, this trip will be a longer one. Like others, I expect they are going to Oceanside and hopes to enlist the women there as Aaron now knows the Kingdom is vulnerable.

Also, it is interesting that they have developed some kind of 'mail system' of having a courier to deliver messages between ASZ, Kingdom and Hilltop.

16. josephmitchell1

I think it's odd that he has gone against Rick's plan, but I get the feeling that we won't see the mission play out, and we won't see the 2 of them until 8B, until some big battle needs deus ex machina!

17. Sully

Sully Active Member

Probably right, if they are going to Oceanside we'll probably see them show up just in time to save the day with Aaron and Enid.

18. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

You seem like a lot of fun! Love ❤️ the optimism!

19. josephmitchell1

Just a slight brag, but I was correct, haha!

20. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I want to see Oceanside show up in a similar manner to how Maggie & the Hilltoppers and Ezekiel and the Kingdom showed up to Alexandria to kick some bootay.
    [​IMG]