Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Abe and Rosita.............................

Discussion in 'Episode 505 - Self-Help' started by gavuk, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Lupey

Lupey Member

That is where I liked the scene. I wasn't expecting it and came out of nowhere. Plus they managed to make it a bit humorous with Eugenes head peeking over the book case. Lot better than being stuck with a little blonde, getting drunk on shine, and he ends up crying in her arms. Just saying (runs for cover).

2. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Ha!! So true.

Put that way - Daryl is robbed big time, lol. Abraham and Rosita are one of the most realistic couples in the ZA.

3. AngelCastiel

AngelCastiel Member

As if the ZA isn't real enough.
    :D

4. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I completely agree with this. I have been thinking about posting again why I think show should be one and half hours ( if I can get enough energy to compose). This was one of the points I was going to make. Some say too many characters , kill some off. I say not enough time for the amount of characters to tell stories how I would like, add more time. I think Abe and Rosita should have some flirting banter in previous episodes. Also the Abe flashback could have been done much better with more time. Many others besides me were confused by that story. Maggie could have said more about her sister, etc.

5. Kagerous

Kagerous Member

They need more episodes per season...

6. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

This bothered me too. This should have been established last season. The chemistry completely changed. Rosita went from acting like a subordinate soldier that echoed his every word to playing with his hair and voicing her opinions all in one episode. It made it look like they were intentionally hiding their relationship from Rick and then decided to come out as soon as he wasn't around. Terrible writing.

7. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

threw me off guard..but then again so did shane and andrea

8. RatFeeder

RatFeeder Member

Stress relief at it's best

9. steely

steely Well-Known Member

Rosita may be more into abraham than he is into her, but i think they have a believable dynamic..