Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

About that ending..

Discussion in 'Episode 410 - Inmates' started by PlymouthDW, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Walker709

Walker709 Active Member

I heard the truck pulling up. With all of the chaos around, Tara was probably really shaken up and didn't expect the truck.

2. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

I for one liked how they were introduced. Abe is going to be such a badass...

3. Busted Flipflop

I just loved the exchange between Tara and Abraham. Tara calling him an a***** and Abraham telling her to watch her mouth (something like that).

4. AvalPlaza

AvalPlaza New Member

I have seen so many tv-series now, I predict TWD is dying. From now on, no major development is bound to happen but smaller obstacles and puzzles in a larger perspective. As the camera can only follow one group at the time, I predict the rest of the season is spread out in what could be one episode, hence the writers just bought themselves time and room to come up with something better for season 5. If they dont, there will be a season 5 and thats it. As always, the show was really exiting in the first season. From season 3, things went downhill and it is more about characters than events and action. This season really hits the buttom for me. There is really no cliffhangers anymore from episode to episode, to keep the show going they had to introduce loads of new characters - and now we are down to caring about what happened to Glenn, or Tara which are only minor characters compared to our original storyteller, Rick.

I am sorry, but I really think we are left with just the crumbles in each episode now, of what used to be a really nice meal...

#24 AvalPlaza, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  5. PlymouthDW

PlymouthDW Member

Glenn's a minor character? To be fair, he's the first survivor we meet, he's the one who saved Rick's life early on, he did tons of supply runs to help the group, and he's one of only five characters from the Atlanta camp to still be alive.

6. Danger Bunny

Danger Bunny Member

It's always been more about characters than events and actions, what show were you watching?

7. Wicklowwolf

Wicklowwolf Member

The truck must have been parked there all the time. That's why Tara got angry with them for sitting there and just watching. Glenn hasn't fully recovered yet from his illness. Abraham's introduction in the show reminded my very much of Colonel Hannibal Smith from the 1980's show The A-Team. The only thing missing was the cigar.

8. Prophecy

Prophecy Member

No major development? Are people trolling or what? So destroying the prison and having the group split, coming across a "sactuary" called Terimnus, meeting 3 new iconic figures, getting back Carol, etc... and setting everyone up for what happens next is not a major development? Please... enlighten me on what is then....

I think these past 3 episodes (counting the mid-season finale) have been the best ever and is taking the show into new territory where the group is split. I know a lot of people, maybe even the majority (I know I do) watch the show because of character development in this new world. And with the introduction of Abraham, Eugene and Rosita (I couldn't ask for a better cliffhanger than them walking out of the truck and you wondering who these 3 are?) it's going to be a brilliant story arc regardless if they stick to the comic or not because the show is getting better and better.

How people are complaing about stuff like this just blow my mind. And PS; about the original topic, as others have said... Glen had passed out due to exaustion from fighting the walkers. He is still recovering from that "flu" virus and he passed out/fainted because of exaustion. And if you listen closely, you can hear the truck slowly come up and then park and brake before the camera pans out to it.

9. AvalPlaza

AvalPlaza New Member

Well, guess I came a little too late to defend myself in here, and what I said. I get, that from the people who responded to my post's point of view, this tv-series suit you just fine. But all around me, people are starting to find this show boring with too long scenes of emotions, dwelling on each scene, just..plain boring. And I am starting to find it boring, too, ok? I cant help it, but they are going to spend a whole season looking for that asylum called Terminus. I am happy, you all find the pace of this show to your comfort levels, its a great idea and it had so much potential, but I think the rest of us will move on to Falling Skies. That is, if its ok with you...
    A bit more made for men, less feelings dwelling on scenes for 7 minutes, wasting time and crap :)