Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Absolute Stupidity

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - Killer Within' started by walkerbait74, Jun 13, 2013.

1. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

Rick knew he had to do it, he said it himself that he was tired of Shane and his shit talk, he told everyone he had to kill his best friend. That's such a devastating scene.

2. walkerbait74

I hated her even more as the season got closer to the end, she played those two against each other

3. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

She may as well have said straight out that "You need to kill him"

Then she gets all pissed when he did kill him.

4. walkerbait74

She sickened me when I saw that scene, right there Rick should have left her. No wonder the winter was so hard, she was probably a bitch the whole time!

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Yep.

6. RIPRV

RIPRV Well-Known Member

I don't think it was stupid. Lori, Maggie and Carl weren't expecting the inside to be filled with walkers considering they were only outside and they had their cell block cleared out by then.

7. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

I can attest to that! An ex-room mate during college got nabbed once for public intoxication. He was so inebriated that the cop left him standing in front of the cop car while he went in to get some help to bring him in the station house (my roomie could barely stand). When the cop came back out, there my roomie was relieving himself on the hood of the cop car. I asked him why he did it, and he said "It looked clean enough to piss on" (whatever the hell that meant)...

8. Outdoorsguy

Outdoorsguy Member

dont believe in waiting huh LOL sorry having connection problems tonight keep getting booted from the site. .

yes team prison. no way a group of people who spend that much time together whose very survival is dependent on those around them would not end up working as team after a so long.

its one of those things that bother me when I let myself notice it LOL

9. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

lol that is funny. He has class. Only peeing on clean hoods. I just want people to stop calling people being dumb bad writing and crap lol.
    Everyone on the show is smarter than half the people I know. ;P

10. walkerbait74

Yes, you are one of those people that would notice that. That is a compliment by the way...I like to pick apart stuff like that too! Which is why I started this thread....

#50 walkerbait74, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  11. Outdoorsguy

Outdoorsguy Member

just my opinion but... its the zombie apocalypse if your not constantly expecting to stumble across a zombie you might as well wear BBq sauce and dance naked in the middle of the street LOL.

12. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

You shouldn't be expecting them in a cleared secure room.

13. Outdoorsguy

Outdoorsguy Member

but they werent in a cleared secure room, they were in the "tombs", which they had not fully cleared yet, and never have. its the same way Tyrese got inside.

14. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

In a panic, they ran to the closest place they believed to be safe. Obviously during chaotic situations, people can't always use good reasoning skills, and sometimes people get separated during times of confusion. They did the best they could under the circumstances.

15. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Not at first they weren't. They ran into the same cell block the group has been living in. They ran into the tombs later when they ended up swarmed.

16. Outdoorsguy

Outdoorsguy Member

when they became trapped by the undead just before Lori died, they were in a section of the prison that had yet to be cleared, and never will be till they find the open door or hole in the wall that's letting in the undead and seal it. its the same area that rick goes nuts in and kills every zombie he can find, the same place T dog is killed and Carol hides in a closet, and again later theres more zombies there when Tyrese and his people arrive then again when the governor shows up the place has undead in it.

the not finding the opening and sealing it is another issue that drives me nuts, it should have been first on their list of things to do right after food and water, instead of food,water, formula, pseudo war and running around screaming like a little girl.

17. theNextmrsGrimes

theNextmrsGrimes Active Member

Its not as fun as it sounds. Meth is a hell of a drug.

18. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

They ran into the group's cell block first.
    [​IMG]

Then they got swarmed by zombies they had no idea could get in the cell block.

[​IMG]

They got cornered and forced into the tombs after that. Which is where everything else happened.

[​IMG]

They found the opening ages ago. It seems like every single person that watched the show missed the part where they straight up mention the hole in the wall. It a massive hole. They aren't going to be able to rebuild it anytime soon if ever. It was one of the first things discussed when they were clearing the prison.

#58 legendx66, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  19. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

They planned out that they would deliver the baby in their cell block.

20. walkerbait74

That didn't work out and then this could have happened:[​IMG]