Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Action Figure List(updated 10/08/12)

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Collectibles' started by kuebel33, Apr 3, 2012.

1. AliceInAlderaan

Awesome! I'll make sure to check it out. My Rick doesn't have that face/neck issue. He looks perfect and is my favorite figure in the entire series. I was worried that he was going to end up like my Series 6 Rick but I'm glad he didn't. I would suggest buying one but it is the only Series 8 Rick I've seen in person.

2. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

You know damn well they will make a figure out of this , no way they will pass this up.
    [​IMG]

3. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

If it doesn't have the issue and meshes perfectly, I really want one.

But I would prefer to get one locally since lately the mailman has kind of been making mistakes. I guess I'll cross my fingers and hope Gamestop gets em in this week.

4. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

Hah, I didn't see that scene in last nights episode but damn, the still shot just looks wrong.

I mean a white woman dragging a black man around by a chain. It looks like a scene from Django not the Walking Dead.

5. mummyman

mummyman Member

when Alpha figure is coming out?

6. boba772

boba772 Member

I don't see it like that, she "took him prisoner" because they were "enemies", just like Govy took Michonne and Hershel prisoner back in the day.

7. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

I was being partially sarcastic.

But seriously, if one has no idea what the Walking Dead is and see's a pic of a white person pulling a black man by the chain, it can look very Django like. And these days with political correctness at full force, people have little tolerance for anything that even remotely looks bigoted. They hammered AMC for killing off two or three black characters early on into Fear The Walking Dead. Of course those people looked foolish when the show brought in a new black character who just happened to be far more interesting than Travis and the others.

#887 Deviancy, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  8. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

9. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

This will be Mr. Yeun's fate in the show just like the comic.

[​IMG]
    No clue on when the bank will come out, I just saw the pic on some Facebook community. I'm going to assume it'll retail for 25-40 dollars depending if it's an exclusive or meant for general retail.

But while Negan is a bad ass, I'm still hoping McFarlane makes a deluxe Governor figure sooner than later.

10. lewh

lewh Member

Wow I might have to purchase this to go along with my Rick bank. Although I can't help but notice the walking dead logo is smaller on this than Rick's, arrgh they need to match :zombies_mad:

11. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

Well you might get lucky since the site I got the pic from said the toys (When did banks become toys?) at the con were all "prototypes". And well, all of us collectors by now have seen how the prototypes can look one way at conventions, then look slightly to significantly different when they hit store shelves.

Here's a pre-order link though if you want to get it.. I think 22.99 is fair.

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/walking-dead-negan-vinyl-bust-bank

Speaking of upcoming toys.. while the Sideshow Collectibles Rick Grimes is the best Rick replica on the market in my humble opinion, this upcoming figure from Three Zero is now in in 3rd place when it comes to Rick toys. I still prefer McFarlane's deluxe Rick Grimes figure because as I've said in the past, I prefer the more static toys that are more statue like, and the Rick below looks like he can raid Barbie's house, kill Ken like Rick killed Pete and start dating Barbie. But hey, you Rick fan girls out there will finally be able to take Andrew's clothes off without getting beat up by his wife.

[​IMG]

Three Zero is a Japanese company and their toys aren't available in the US domestically, so while it isn't nearly 400 dollars like Sideshow's statue/replica of Rick, some sites are saying the figure will cost about 160-180 to have it imported to the US. Pre-orders will start being taken at their website on the 30th of this month at 9am Tokyo time. In short if you're in the US, you'll be able to pre-order the figure on the 29th sometime in the afternoon.

P.S. There's tons of pictures of the figure at the link below, they got pics of every angle of the figure and tons of close up's. I also believe the link will be where the pre-order button appears when the time comes for them to start taking pre-orders. I don't know Japanese and Bing's translation just gives me a headache.

http://www.threezeroblogjp.com/blog/rickgrimes01

#891 Deviancy, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  12. Gene360

Gene360 Member

I received the Series 8 Carol exclusive from GameStop yesterday. The bubble is crushed. The backing is fine. Being one who likes to keep the figs. packaged, I'll make damn sure not to pre-order from them again.

13. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

TFAW.com is a better option if you're into getting things in the best condition possible, they specialize in "collectibles" when it comes to comics and toys related to comics. They do charge more for shipping though but they use better packaging so its that whole "you get what you pay for" thing.

14. Gene360

Gene360 Member

This is an exclusive you can only get in GameStop, online store or Ebay.

15. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

Well then you're out of luck with TFAW.

Sometimes Entertainmentearth.com gets the GS and WG exclusives and they're just as good as TFAW, but they don't have the Carol you're referring to. They do have a pre-order link for that Rick Grimes I posted about a few posts ago, and it is retailing at about 160 dollars, which isn't bad for a large Japanese figure.

16. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

[MENTION=75261]VickGrimes[/MENTION]

17. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

I want a [MENTION=5424]BatmansHooker[/MENTION] action figure that I can snuggle with at night.

18. Gene360

Gene360 Member

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

[​IMG]

19. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

Hah, it took a few moments to even realize the Dale figure was in the picture. I don't collect the 5 inch line anymore but may still get Beth since I doubt McFarlane will do a deluxe figure of her, probably won't even do a deluxe Maggie or Glenn.

I am curious on which character will get the deluxe treatment next. By the time he does the next one I imagine Negan will be in the show so I'm hoping its Negan. The guy just basically has to play the Comedian again since the Comedian was a snarky, brutal, bully who got off hurting the innocent. In short, I have a hunch he'll quickly become my 2nd or third favorite character in the show and if so, the deluxe route is a must for McFarlane.

20. joossa

joossa New Member

McFarlane released more shots of the Series 9 figures. February 2016 release.

The Beth looks like she could have been better. I really like Michonne and T-Dog. The Daryl was a waste of a figure slot in this wave.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]