Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Action Figure List(updated 10/08/12)

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Collectibles' started by kuebel33, Apr 3, 2012.

1. joossa

joossa New Member

2. Monty70

Monty70 Member

This wave looks great. I can't tell how much articulation the water walker has, it looks like his shoulders and elbows move but I'm not sure about the knees or hips.

3. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

Funko beat McFarlane to the punch on the constable Michonne... but McFarlane beat them when it comes to jacket wearing Rick..

[​IMG]
    I don't buy anything Funko puts out, the doll faces give me the creeps. But for those who are into them, Walmart, Hot Topic, Gamestop, and various other stores have them in stock. Funko's pop figures are distributed to far more stores than McFarlane's figures, so they should be pretty easy to come by. Hot Topic, as far as I know, has the largest inventory of Funko Pop figures but they're also the priciest.

4. Gene360

Gene360 Member

#904 Gene360, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  5. Bellenos

Bellenos New Member

Hi!
    Does anyone got any information concerning series 10 ? Can't find anything about it. Hope this Will be something anniversary like 10 exclusive characters or special pack! Anyway still waiting for more information. Or the comic series 5.

6. joossa

joossa New Member

McFarlane will likely reveal some info at the NY Toy Fair next month. Can't wait!

7. Bellenos

Bellenos New Member

Can't wait too! Hope we will get good surprise. Usually They give us more informations about the next or the two next séries Before the avaibility of the last.

8. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

I just haven't been impressed with the five inch Rick figures they've been putting out. The sculpt on series 8 Rick is excellent, but there's a slight discoloration on the side of the face and the neck and even a slight discoloration annoys me. The deluxe line however continues to impress me The deluxe Michonne, totally worth the ticket price. The two sets of arms allows for two killer poses, the paint application is excellent, the likeness is excellent, and its more of a statue like the deluxe Rick. In short, I'm really hoping the Governor is next, or maybe Negan.

#908 Deviancy, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  9. Bellenos

Bellenos New Member

A[​IMG]

Mcfarlane toys posted this picture today. Has anyone any idea concerning the brand or whatever this could be ?

10. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

11. Gene360

Gene360 Member

Why is TWD/FTWD being part of "Redcap Collection" for? I want that Glenn but not to be a part of a new collection. My TWD collection is big enough. With FTWD being part of Redcap, does this mean the end for TWD basic series? :(

#911 Gene360, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  12. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

The deluxe Glenn figure is the only figure I'm interested in, unless there's a 10 inch deluxe Spawn in those pics as well, I haven't looked them over really well yet. But I have no idea what the "redcap" thing means, while you apparently do. Is it a convention thing or is it across the board? Speaking of which, I need to look at the pics again, if he's making a deluxe Spawn, I'm going to be poor because I've been waiting for a new Al Simmon's Spawn figure for eons.

13. Bellenos

Bellenos New Member

Where is the 5 inch Line series 10? We waited. It never came

14. ImDrunk

ImDrunk Member

It pains me to say this but the tv 5 inch line has been officially discontinued, series 9 will be it's last.
    We will now have a 7 inch line, with limited articulation and more expensive of course, here are some pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From what I understand the comic line will still be produced as 5 inch so atleast they didn't change that.
    There will be a new line and this is what Angers me even more, it's called big heads, it's basically the figures with cronstruction set bodies and 5 inch heads, here is a pic:
    [​IMG]

I have no idea why they decided to pull this off on us collectors and fans of the line, especially considering that the line was amongst the most popular ones. Oh well atleast we still have the comic 5 inch line and they look fantastic as usual:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Bellenos

Bellenos New Member

The comic series looks great. Love the details. Upset about series 10 it's à shame

16. ImDrunk

ImDrunk Member

I was really hoping for Negan and Jesus from the tv 5 inch line, what a terrible decision it was to drop it.

17. Bellenos

Bellenos New Member

Maybe a pétition asking for the ten last figures people would like to be part of the 10th and last series. We have to Riot to save them!

18. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

To quote Daniel Bryan..

YES.. YES.. YES... YES... YES...

This should reduce/eliminate the paint application issues, and they won't have all the fugly joints so they'll look much better on display. Its just a shame it took so long for Todd to realize his Kiss, Motley Crue, Metallica, and Alice Cooper figures were the same style he should have went with when it came to TWD. Now finally the TWD line can actually compete with Neca's toy lines.. where before they looked like they were toys from a 99 cent store by comparison.

Sorry to those who dug the 5 inch line.. but I'm a happy boy. The other great thing is the TWD figures will now also mesh well with my Neca figures of Ash, Robocop, and the others, where before they looked like shit standing on display next to those figures.

19. ImDrunk

ImDrunk Member

You're probably the only one happy with the change! haha
    I can see why some people would like it, especially those who haven't collected any of the 5 inch figs and to be honest, the 7 inch figures look very good BUT they have been putting out the 5 inch line for 6 years now, in that time they learned and tried over and over until they hit series 8 where it was pretty much perfect and then they just decided to end it without a warning or anything... that is just the biggest slap in the face to the fans and collectors of the line.

20. Bellenos

Bellenos New Member

In a happy world Both line ( 5 inch and 7 inch) would exist at the same Time. What makes me very angry is that They still continue comic series on a 5 inch scale and a daryl with new bike. They don't care about tousands of buyers who gave all their money to have their figures. At least giving them the last characters They would love to buy would have Be a good way to welcome this new expansive line