Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

After life and death

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Predictions' started by Deadpoolsbffbob, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Deadpoolsbffbob

Deadpoolsbffbob New Member

I recently read issue 146.
    not the best but you can feel something is in the water.
    I think they are beginning to build up to a big event.

Yet at at the same time I know Rick, Maggie, and everyone else doesn't want another all out war.
    Which I think they are trying to tease, that the network of community's want to kill and fight the whispers.
    But they can't do that Rick won't let the. Because that is who Rick is, he is trying to not kill.
    And also Rick has seen how they control hordes of the undead, so he doesn't want to get into conflict.

Any ways and that's how I feel on the subject, go ahead and voice your opinion.

2. Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol Member

as I said in #147 discussion topic, latest issues just show that Rick's philosophy is wrong, they can't keep not killing or not make war if they want to survive, there will be always some circumstances which will force you to do that.
    and probably some excellent death will transform Rick back to the badass behaviour he had until AOW ending.

3. Sean Starnes

Sean Starnes New Member

I agree, I think that a beloved characters death will revert Rick back to his former self. I love Rick as an uncaring badass way more than Winston Churchill Rick anyways.