Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Advanced Warfare Multiplayer AK-47?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by GlacialDoom, Dec 6, 2015.

1. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Did anyone else get an AK-47 legendary variant in their latest supply drops? It seems that Sledgehammer have released it as a gift for most people. I still have to get one, but I only opened one supply drop so far...

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Opened a couple and didn't get it, didn't know about it anyway! :D I'll still wait, it must take a while to get it through for all the players.

3. SMG

SMG Member

played for a short time yesterday an received a legendary ak47 (think it has a skull skin on it ?) haven't used it yet.......though the ak47 is not my style, so using it is not at the top of my list for now.

4. Rajesh Kumar

Rajesh Kumar New Member

Bro, you are so lucky to receive the ak-47.Why are you not using the ak-47? I can't believe it. It's the most famous gun in the COD franchise! Anyway, which gun is in the top of your list?

5. IntricateContraption

No, I haven't got it! Anyone know when the next supply drop'll be? I really like the gun in and of itself, and it's a really iconic presence in the COD franchise. Would love to use it soon! My top is the ASM.

6. erook7878

erook7878 Member

I haven't run across many of them and not that variant. I've been looking quite a bit for it. It just sucks they come in supply drops and not any other way.

7. Destiny3614

Destiny3614 New Member

I haven't gotten it yet... Maybe, soon?